World Series (Baseball, not Poker) Picks

Stevestojan's post about the Super Bowl made me think of this, its getting close to the home stretch in MLB. What are your World Series Predictions and how many games?

Edit: Shoot I forgot to add mine!!

I know T-80 and the rest of my Yankee friends here will be disappointed but:

Chicago Cubs over Oakland in 6 games

Braves v. A's.....Braves in 6

If you don't think we are for real ask the NL West....whom we just complete a 13-4 series against.

Also the Braves have a .735 winning percentage in their last 60 games.....don't look past them....

Braves v. A's.....Braves in 6

If you don't think we are for real ask the NL West....whom we just complete a 13-4 series against.

Also the Braves have a .735 winning percentage in their last 60 games.....don't look past them....

13076[/snapback]

It really is amazing gantrules, say what you want about Atlanta's performance in the playoffs, but man I really thought this was the year they might be done, and there they are again, what a job by Bobby Cox

HAHAHAHAHA.

I read three posts in this thread and none of them have any merit to them. Cubs, Braves????? Give me a break. We already waxed the Braves, and have beaten the Cubs down like our ugly stepchild all year.

The Cardinals are going to the World Series, I know that's tough for some of you to admit, but it's a done deal..........

It really is amazing gantrules, say what you want about Atlanta's performance in the playoffs, but man I really thought this was the year they might be done, and there they are again, what a job by Bobby Cox

---------------------------------

If he doesn't get manager of the year this year there is something wrong with the system.....

HAHAHAHAHA.

I read three posts in this thread and none of them have any merit to them.  Cubs, Braves?????  Give me a break.  We already waxed the Braves, and have beaten the Cubs down like our ugly stepchild all year.

The Cardinals are going to the World Series, I know that's tough for some of you to admit, but it's a done deal..........

13093[/snapback]

Done deal!?!?!!?

:angry::P:D;):D:D

Chris Carpenter. Jeff Suppan. Jason Marquis. Yep, Im $haking in my boots thinking about that rotation.

Lineup and defense I agree, they are the best. Sure they can go to the WS, lets see if the Cards prove me wrong with their starting pitching

One and done????

Try thirteen division championships in a row, try 1995 WS champs.

Have a little respect for team that have been better than the Cards for a longgggggg time.

Interesting isn't it that if your team is SOOOO much better than the Braves why have the Cards gone 45-15 over their last 60 and the Braves have gone 44-16????

Pull your head out of your ass and look at the numbers before making a post like an idiot.