i dont care what indy does!

JAMIEBUF12

and its gonna be great!i live in giant -jet land and its gonna be awesome to watch paddington bear explain how the jests blew their playoff chances when they were 10-4 with 2 games to go!so let denver win who cares cause the jests aint beatin' the rams.and all the teasin' i get in jetland it will be pretty awesome to let them know that the better team(the bills) took their playoff spot! go bills

and its gonna be great!i live in giant -jet land and its gonna be awesome to watch paddington bear explain how the jests blew their playoff chances when they were 10-4 with 2 games to go!so let denver win who cares cause the jests aint beatin' the rams.and all the teasin' i get in jetland it will be pretty awesome to let them know that the better team(the bills) took their playoff spot! go bills

181427[/snapback]

If the Jests and Ponies both lose, we will secure ourselves the 5th playoff spot! Of course, we have to win the Stillers game too.

Un-Bill-ievable after an 0-4 start!!!

:blink:

If the Jests and Ponies both lose, we will secure ourselves the 5th playoff spot!  Of course, we have to win the Stillers game too.

Un-Bill-ievable after an 0-4 start!!!

:blink:

181447[/snapback]

Actually like that scenario. I think we can take SD at SD better than Indy in the Dome.

after the but whoopin we put on st louis earlier in the year, do you think they wanna do us any favors?  :blink: but honestly, your right though, I would think the better chance would be Jets / Rams

181441[/snapback]

well actually the rams would be doing themselves a favor i think they r still in playoff hunt after 2nights win!so they will throw everything at the jets,thats why all their starters r in and phillys r not.the jets will lose in st louis next week.and yes i would be nervous about facing the colts,we stop the run alot better than we stop the pass.but we would have a fighting chance with them,i think drew could score on their defense inside a dome.

I want the Jets and the Broncos to lose. Then we wont have to play the colts.

181538[/snapback]

I just want the Bills to get in...once you're in the playoffs, all bets are off. You have to beat the best to be the best, anyway.

Rams have such a mistake prone offense typical of very bad teams... and their defensive line is undersized... Jets should win both trench battles and dominate the Rams.

181489[/snapback]

Wow ! :blink: Did the Eagles play scrubs last night on D ? Steven Jackson ran all over them.

i'll take any bet. the jets will hand the martzes new !@#$s.

our obi wan kenobi is the colts.

181461[/snapback]

Interesting stat put up in MNF last night. Bulger is (now) 18-2 in games he starts at home. I wouldn't be so quick to think the Jets are going to smack St. Louis. The Rams can look at bad as any team in the league on the road, but at home its a different story.

Wow !  :o  Did the Eagles play scrubs last night on D ?  Steven Jackson ran all over them.

181645[/snapback]

Yes, they did, for all the game except for the first possession (and how hard do you think the starters were playing when they knew they'd be out after one possession)?

I'm not saying we don't have hope for this game. Afterall, the Rams are a desperate team playing at home with a couple of playmakers on offense (but zero playmakers on D). But besides that one fact, everything points to a Jets blowout.

It's still Mike Martz we're talking about here.