[closed]The Other Big FA !!

T master

So i was just wondering if when Peyton finally gets all of his visits with all of the teams that are interested in his services & has had the time to sit down & look at the rosters to see who would be the best team & situation for him ..

Do you think he will have a show on ESPN like the KING did to tell every body his decision ?? I mean come on "If you sell it they will watch"

Right ?? No i didn't think so either but it is some thing to talk about . Peyton has way to much class to do that i would think he might do a spoof on it rather than the actual show , that would be more like him , having fun with it !!

I could see Peyton & Kenny Chesney singing the Jeffersons theme - I'm Movin on Up !!

What was the name of the show for Labron's moving on party ??

I've actually lost respect for him during this never ending tour. Miami and Arizona are two teams who are clearly out of the running, yet just yesterday he released a statement that he hasn't ruled anyone out. He's obviously lying.

He's using those two teams to drive up his price, and in doing so, is severely hampering their ability in the most important part of free agency. I know one of the teams is Miami, but to me it's still a crappy "non-classy" thing to do.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.