1st Round Pick for WR Wallace???

I know that this may have been discussed before but with Meachum leaving yesterday and signing with the Chargers, would it be worth the pick assuming we could get a solid OT in the draft or FA?? The 2nd or even 3rd tier wr's that are available are not as good as wallace and he is better than any wr we would draft. Your Thoughts...

If he were a complete premiere WR I MIGHT say it was okay to dump a top 10 pick on him. But he's not. He's a very good receiver. But, he's primarily a deep ball threat. The only way this would makes sense is if we traded back int he 1st rd (like into the 20s). Earlier than that, I think you're giving up too much.

If he were a complete premiere WR I MIGHT say it was okay to dump a top 10 pick on him. But he's not. He's a very good receiver. But, he's primarily a deep ball threat. The only way this would makes sense is if we traded back int he 1st rd (like into the 20s). Earlier than that, I think you're giving up too much.

swap firsts bills get wallace in return, that would be a great deal

hes not really that good. hes purely a 1 dimensional speed receiver who is highly overrated due to his fantasy numbers and espn's odd infatuation with the gay azz steelers. only a truly ignorant person would try to bring him into the convo when a true franchise changer like super mario should be the only thing being discussed.

(AKA LAME THREAD)

(SORRY FOR TROLLING, BUT NOT REALLY)

hes not really that good. hes purely a 1 dimensional speed receiver who is highly overrated due to his fantasy numbers and espn's odd infatuation with the gay azz steelers. only a truly ignorant person would try to bring him into the convo when a true franchise changer like super mario should be the only thing being discussed.

(AKA LAME THREAD)

(SORRY FOR TROLLING, BUT NOT REALLY)

Funny how being able to type an opinion makes people feel they are so much of an expert that they feel the need to resort to name-calling. Just like all those bloggers who think they know it all. Only a truly ignorant person would try to act like he/she knows it all. I mean really, where do you get off calling someone ignorant? We need a receiver, don't we?

(AKA LAME REPLY)

(GO TO THE JETS SITE OR SOMEWHERE ELSE)

Damn, I'm so defensive today!!

Hey grondre reed, maybe you should look at the fact that we need a wr just as bad as a DE. You need to take it down a notch!!! With your long tenure on this board i expected more from you!! granted I haven't been on here long either but I know when to keep my opinions to myself. have a nice day

Edited by Don't stop billievein