New Draft Prediction? anyone

Claiborne, if he's there, is too good to pass up, otherwise OT

+1

Martin would be the OT but definitely Claiborne if he falls, can't pass up that talent but doubt he makes it to 10.

DraftTek has redone its Mock Draft based on this signing.

I've switched Positional Needs so that OLB=P2, CB=P2, and LT=P2. This picks the BPA among those positions at RD1#10.

Would love to get your feedback.

Sign back Bell

Draft either

#1 Malcolm Floyd Excellent complement for Stevie J. can form one of the best 1-2 combos in the league

#2 Melvin Ingram to play OLB/Rover

#3 Donta Hightower This guy is a flat out beast he can play multiple positions at LB.

#4 Whitney Mercilus With this edition the Bills will have the youngest and best Dline for yrs to come. Any 1 of these guys will be a flat out amazing selection for the Bills.

2nd round

if we don`t select Floyd

Alshon Jeffery or Mohammed Sanu

If we take Floyd

#1 Vinny Curry

#2 Coby Fleener TE that stretch the seems. reminds me of Gronkowski

Edited by DontCrossDaMoats

I agree with several previous posters, and think that this signing shouldn't change our draft approach all that much. I've always been a proponent of going with an OT, but it's a pretty deep OT class this year, and even with Super Mario inked, Ingram and Upshaw would still look awfully good in a Bills blue. With the switch to an even front, adding another DT would make a lot of sense, as well-- but our defensive line has been a problem for so long that maybe I'm being overly eager. I'd love Claiborne, but the consensus seems to be that he won't make it out of the top 5, let alone make the slide all the way down to 10.

Sign back Bell

Draft either

#1 Malcolm Floyd Excellent complement for Stevie J. can form one of the best 1-2 combos in the league

#2 Melvin Ingram to play OLB/Rover

#3 Donta Hightower This guy is a flat out beast he can play multiple positions at LB.

#4 Whitney Mercilus With this edition the Bills will have the youngest and best Dline for yrs to come. Any 1 of these guys will be a flat out amazing selection for the Bills.

2nd round

if we don`t select Floyd

Alshon Jeffery or Mohammed Sanu

If we take Floyd

#1 Vinny Curry

#2 Coby Fleener TE that stretch the seems. reminds me of Gronkowski

I was thinking the same way if you don't like the WRs left in FA start thinking about resigning Bell

I've switched Positional Needs so that OLB=P2, CB=P2, and LT=P2. This picks the BPA among those positions at RD1#10.

I would say OLB=P1, and CB and LT=2

If we don't re-sign Bell or at least comparable free agent LT, then OLB and LT = P1, then CB=2.

Martin from Stanford.

Strengthen the other line now after the defense gets Mario.

Mario-Marcel-Kyle on one side, Martin-Levitre-Wood on the other. The trenches are gonna be nasty.

I like J Martin alot i think he is by far the second best tackle in the draft, But we got to remember with Buddy u got to read between the lines.. Buddy doesn`t like drafting tackles in the 1st round. Matter of fact he has never drafted a tackle in the 1st while he was in SD.. The Bills have a new philosopy and that`s to draft BPA. If martin fits the BPA that`s the only way we take him.

I think DE is off the board at #10 now and its best player whether its OT CB WR or SSLB.

Whichever we fill at 10 will remove one of those four postions for #two pick. This is where i think we get the linebacker.

I think coples is not what we need anymore. Thank goodness.

i dont mind grabbing another 4-3 end later though. Thanks Mr. Bot!

ps LT will need some attention somehow and it should be taken seriously now with Bell playing the field. geez i hope he doesnt stub a toe and go down again meeting with san fran or who ever. J.K. Demetrius, i wish you well/