Free Canadian Health Care

What if every Canadian male got a gift from the government on his 12th birthday?

A vasectomy.

The initial cost would be large, but the real dollar savings long term would be staggering. In addition, the world wide societal benefits would make the discovery of fire and landing a man on the moon look like a baby first saying "da-da".

This would be a boon to border towns like Buffalo, Detroit, and Seattle when parents send their kids across the border for two reasons

Better quality care

Waiting rooms that play music by somebody other than Celine Dion

Actually the plan has re-distributed 75% of Canadian doctors to only perform vasectomies. The remaining 25% do all the other stuff. This way no kid has to wait past his birthday.

Actually the plan has re-distributed 75% of Canadian doctors to only perform vasectomies. The remaining 25% do all the other stuff. This way no kid has to wait past his birthday.

I think you need celebrity sponsorship to really get this moving. "Thank you for watching The Price Is Right, I'm Drew Carey, and always remember to spay and neuter your Canadians!"

You usually come up with such good ideas that I'm surprised you didn't catch the phalicy of your scheme, in which you only got it half right.

You usually come up with such good ideas that I'm surprised you didn't catch the phalicy of your scheme, in which you only got it half right.

If you're talking about Canadian broads they tend to be their own best birth control.

If you're talking about Canadian broads they tend to be their own best birth control.

Not the ones I met in Niagara Falls.

LOL.............was that joke on purpose ?

I know how to spell fallacy. I just wondered if any of you knuckleheads would get it. Speaking of knuckleheads, follow the shoutbox sometime when those idiots attempt to get off the subject of sports. It's like DIN and Fatty had a combined family reunion today.

Not the ones I met in Niagara Falls.

They import those from Eastern Europe. Ask yourself this:

Is she better looking than Celine Dion?

If the answer is yes then she is not a Canadian because Celine Dion is the #1 Canadian sex symbol of all time.

I do not see the logic of spaying Canadian broads any more than I see the logic in putting a vault door in front of a jet engine. Nobody in their right mind would walk into it anyway.

They import those from Eastern Europe. Ask yourself this:

Is she better looking than Celine Dion?

If the answer is yes then she is not a Canadian because Celine Dion is the #1 Canadian sex symbol of all time.

I do not see the logic of spaying Canadian broads any more than I see the logic in putting a vault door in front of a jet engine. Nobody in their right mind would walk into it anyway.

If Canadian woman are so bad then why bother snipping Canadian boys? Now if you are saying Canadian boys are attractive enough to have to snip then that's another story. Me thinks you might protesteth too much.

If Canadian woman are so bad then why bother snipping Canadian boys? Now if you are saying Canadian boys are attractive enough to have to snip then that's another story. Me thinks you might protesteth too much.

You're reaching. Reacharounding is more like it.

Anyway Canadian boys have instincts like any other human or nearly human. And Canadian broads are the only ones around. And that begets more Canadians and the next thing you know we are trading our best running back to Seattle.

You're reaching. Reacharounding is more like it.

Anyway Canadian boys have instincts like any other human or nearly human. And Canadian broads are the only ones around. And that begets more Canadians and the next thing you know we are trading our best running back to Seattle.

:lol: I knew "Beef Moe!" had to make it into this thread somehow...