The fish rots from the head down

ry.

http://news.yahoo.com/soldier-detained-afghanistan-over-civilian-casualties-060915360.html

What Obama has done to the morale of our military is sickening.

OK you are not just a racist, now I officially question your rationality, I'd be interested in the causality chain you use to link this heinous act to Obama, just to help me understand your pathology- what I really don't understand is Obama has done so many things in opposition to the Constitution and international law that you right-wingers never even bring up but you try to tar him with the most far fetched and inane things.

OK you are not just a racist, now I officially question your rationality, I'd be interested in the causality chain you use to link this heinous act to Obama, just to help me understand your pathology- what I really don't understand is Obama has done so many things in opposition to the Constitution and international law that you right-wingers never even bring up but you try to tar him with the most far fetched and inane things.

I can think of several, but I'm curious which ones you're referring to. I'm sure Gitmo is one. What else?

Nobody ever brings things up like Obamacare being unconstitutional or his Czar appointments as an end-around the Senate confirmation process. Maybe we should start a thread for naming the unconstitutional things Obama has done.

If the killings had happened on Bush's watch they would be front page news for days.

Well, Mr Obama's lack of administrative skills is well documented, but this is a bit of a stretch.

But again, I had to listen to Bush and Rumsfield were personally responsible for Abu Ghraib......................

The article said the soldier had a breakdown before he did this. You dont think Obama's lack of support for the military heaps loads of undue stress onto the troops?

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/citizen-warrior/2012/mar/10/white-house-betrays-military-community/

http://www.kare11.com/news/article/964980/396/Military-unemployment-is-growing-concern

ry.

http://news.yahoo.com/soldier-detained-afghanistan-over-civilian-casualties-060915360.html

What Obama has done to the morale of our military is sickening.

First off this hasn't been properly investigated yet. As far as I know there is no video of this one. Second if every thing the article claims is real where do you get off claiming Obama is responsible?

Are you a for real poster?

Turnabout is fair play. You idiots did the same thing with Bush, so these idiots are taking a perverse glee in turning the tables.

Well, Mr Obama's lack of administrative skills is well documented, but this is a bit of a stretch.

But again, I had to listen to Bush and Rumsfield were personally responsible for Abu Ghraib......................

We also had to listen to 8 years of the left comparing them to the Nazis.

It was a stretch to claim that they were responsible for Abu Graib but I can kind of see how one might make that stretch considering it was something that was more institutionalized, was happening quite a few places at the same time. I don't agree, I just see how you could make the stretch.

But claiming that Obama is somehow directly responsible for this?

We also had to listen to 8 years of the left comparing them to the Nazis.

It was a stretch to claim that they were responsible for Abu Graib but I can kind of see how one might make that stretch considering it was something that was more institutionalized, was happening quite a few places at the same time. I don't agree, I just see how you could make the stretch.

But claiming that Obama is somehow directly responsible for this?

Where else was this happening?

Where else was this happening?

Remember that corrupt Pennsylvania Congressman... He had vilified some marines for supposedly killing innocent civilians on the floor of the House.

Oh, here: Murtha

The end to that story is the Marines were found to have acted in accordance with procedure.

I'm sure that's what he's thinking of and doesn't know the end of the story.

Edited by Oxrock