Silent House

Well, I saw the trailer for Silent House and...WOW!!! It actually looks like we're getting back to what made the found footage horror movie scary, not all this lame Paranormal Activity or Apollo 18 crap. I mean, it looks like a combination of Blair Witch Project and the Strangers, which happen to be two of my fav horror films. Can't wait to see it!! Most anticipated movie of 2012 for me. So Bills Nation...Is it any good?

But then again....It could be an absolute crapstorm dissapointment like "The Devil Inside" was. I could've sworn I said that movie would be the next BWP, but WOW was it dissapointing.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that movie sucked. Everyone walked out of that theatre pissed off, including me. Not scary at all, just annoying. Props to the guy that put together the trailer.

Edited by NoJustice

Ah man! Really expecting it to be something special! :wallbash:

Be wary of movies that don't get released during movie season, such as summertime, Thanksgiving/Christmas. All too often these movies that aren't released during the season are usually letdowns. I really wanted to like this movie, too, since I enjoy the horror genre, but this movie is just simply bad.

Be wary of movies that don't get released during movie season, such as summertime, Thanksgiving/Christmas. All too often these movies that aren't released during the season are usually letdowns. I really wanted to like this movie, too, since I enjoy the horror genre, but this movie is just simply bad.

What about the Wolfman of 2 years ago? That was great.

Yeah but more important....how did the younger and better looking olson sister look????

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that movie sucked. Everyone walked out of that theatre pissed off, including me. Not scary at all, just annoying. Props to the guy that put together the trailer.

Yeah but more important....how did the younger and better looking olson sister look????

Not into the Olsen twins...Like, at all. Betty Freaking White has more sex appeal then those two. Plus she wasn;t in an awful crappy, sugar coated sit-com that was 7 seasons too long.

Not into the Olsen twins...Like, at all. Betty Freaking White has more sex appeal then those two. Plus she wasn;t in an awful crappy, sugar coated sit-com that was 7 seasons too long.

Pretty sure she was.

Well, I saw the trailer for Silent House and...WOW!!! It actually looks like we're getting back to what made the found footage horror movie scary, not all this lame Paranormal Activity or Apollo 18 crap. I mean, it looks like a combination of Blair Witch Project and the Strangers, which happen to be two of my fav horror films. Can't wait to see it!! Most anticipated movie of 2012 for me. So Bills Nation...Is it any good?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zo3fyTbyft8

But then again....It could be an absolute crapstorm dissapointment like "The Devil Inside" was. I could've sworn I said that movie would be the next BWP, but WOW was it dissapointing.

Unfortunately it looks like the latter is true. Moviegoers on Cinemascore are giving it an "F" grade, same thing happened to "The Devil Inside". Ouch!

Selmon, as far as Elizabeth Olson goes, I highly recommend you check out "Martha Marcy May Marlene", when it comes out on dvd. It was released in October on a very short scale and Olson was outstanding in it. It's a good drama/thriller. I was hoping that Olson would've gotten more serious consideration for an Oscar nomination.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zo3fyTbyft8

If you like that genre (found footage) then check out "Grave Encounters" if you haven't already. It's actually pretty creepy, even if the end is fairly predictable...

• 2 months later...

I know it's kinda late to post this but...Did you like The Blair Witch Project?