IF...the Dolphins land Redskins land Peyton and the Browns land Flynn

Virgil

Personally, I think if Peyton goes to Miami and Flynn to the Skins', then the Browns have absolutely no need to move up to aquire RGIII. There wouldn't be a team in the top 10 looking for a QB besides the Browns. And even they don't seem like they want to give up their draft picks to move up.

If it ends up that no one wants to trade with St. Louis, I'm sure they will be happy enough to "settle" for the best LT or WR prospect.

I think you're looking at this the wrong way. If no one trades spots with the Rams, the Rams WILL select RG3, then try to trade his rights to another team for a boat load of picks. There's NO scenario in which RG3 gets past the first 2 picks.

Speculation, speculation, speculation. All we can all do is sit back and watch what happens and hope the high archy of the Bills makes the best decisions with what is available when the ball is in their court to do so. My only thing is with all these qb's names running around and our lack of a pass rush they better land Mario Williams and get another great pass rushing DE in the draft.

I wish the team wasn't so needy at so many positions, because then i'd say yes, take a shot and put a package together to trade up. But with the bad defense and Fitz's new contract, it doesn't make any sense this year to even try. The front office is 100% committed to Fitz, at least for one more year.

So I say they should stay put or trade down, load up on defense + a OT/WR in the draft and hope the young guys from the past 2 drafts show something next season. If that happens, and we get good production out of our top picks this year, the Bills will be in decent shape. If not, well, more of the same i guess.

This team might not look so needy if it had a franchise QB :)

Miami-Manning

Cleveland-Flynn

Redskins-Hasselbeck (via trade w/ Titans), Weeden in 2nd

Bills - RGIII

Seahawks - Tannehill

That would be too good to be true. Especially since I like Flynn and the Browns are my second favorite team Plus the Jets would have by far the worst QB in the division... for a change.

(And, for the trade down people: Exhibit #1: Bill Belechick's draft days for the last 5 years. Case closed.)

(Disclaimer: unless it's the Redskins offering to trade up, and in that case we should rob them blind, because they will let us).

Perhaps I should email Madden's development team and request that they tighten up the trade process and it's validation...surely that would remove some of the trouble.

I am proved absolutely right, again.. :lol: For the newbs: get used to this.

Instead of us raping the Redskins, now, it's the Colts. Too bad. Somebody is going to rape the Redskins at least every other year, it's just a matter of for how long and which....position.

The Redskins are the Alsace-Lorraine of the NFL, because there's a 90% chance of them getting raped physically or fiscally by whoever happens to pass by on their way to something else.

I am proved absolutely right, again.. :lol: For the newbs: get used to this.

Instead of us raping the Redskins, now, it's the Colts. Too bad. Somebody is going to rape the Redskins at least every other year, it's just a matter of for how long and which....position.

The Redskins are the Alsace-Lorraine of the NFL, because there's a 90% chance of them getting raped physically or fiscally by whoever happens to pass by on their way to something else.

Living in Redskin territory, the local sports media has been on a crusade to keep Snyder from making another $100 million Haynesworth-like mistake, and trading multiple draft picks away each year. I was surprised that the reception for McNabb wasn't very warm. But unlike having a cheapskate owner, the common redskin fan chalked it up to their owner who always needs a big name.You should hear the groaning and gnashing of teeth about RG3 trade talk down here. I feel bad for them, but then I just think of SBXXVI and I hate them all over again.