The future of the Colts?

The Colts are just falling in pieces. No Manning, No Wayne, No Garcon, No Saturday, No Anthony Gonzalez, No Mathis. They're even talking about trading Dwight Freeny somewhere else. This season is gonna be a total disaster. The only okay player is Donnie Brown their RB. And let's face it Andrew Luck is going to be Colt at the Draft. So Andrew and Donnie are going to be the only good players. Good LUCK Indianapolis.

To make matter's worse, Colts just cut TE Dallas Clark, RB Joseph Addai and LB Brakett. It just keeps on getting worse and worse. It's like 1quater of the FA players are from the colts.

The Colts are just falling in pieces. No Manning, No Wayne, No Garcon, No Saturday, No Anthony Gonzalez, No Mathis. They're even talking about trading Dwight Freeny somewhere else. This season is gonna be a total disaster. The only okay player is Donnie Brown their RB. And let's face it Andrew Luck is going to be Colt at the Draft. So Andrew and Donnie are going to be the only good players. Good LUCK Indianapolis.

Well the D is a complete overhaul to 34 so why hold old undersized guys.

And now they have cash to get young. This year will be rough but it could be a 2 year turnaround.

I'll bite on one thing: Andy Luck is Oliver Luck's son. He doesnt get the Manning type benefit of the doubt. I dont buy him as "cant miss".

I think he is almost a sure bet to flop. Again, name one successful NFL QB that was a son of a horrendously crappy pathetic NFL QB. It can't be done which means Luck is spitting into the wind of history. Good "luck" with that.