Mike Wallace to NE?

Yeah, the way the Pats do things is stupid!

Going to Superbowls is stupid!

Yeah!

And no matter how good Brady is, you still require a good team around him. Ask Marino, or Elway, or any other great who didn't go to the bowl without a good team around him.

This place, sometimes. :wallbash:

I agree with you to a large degree.

But look at the Colts this year.

It is proof that a QB can make a huge difference.

I think Brady and Bellichek will be a two for one retiring. Both know that with out the other they ar ean average team.

I agree with you to a large degree.

But look at the Colts this year.

It is proof that a QB can make a huge difference.

Then again, look at the Pats in 2008. They lost Brady for almost the entire year and still go 11-5 with Matt Cassel, missing out on the playoffs due to a tie-breaker because the Dols come out of nowhere with their "Wildcat" offense.

Edited by Doc

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/fullnflmockdraft-PatKirwan

Kirwan expects the Pats to drop one of their 2 first rd picks on Wallace. It make a lot of sense. You get a proven WR in exchange for a late first rounder who could be great or not. Why can't we ever trade down and stockpile picks like them? It seems like they're fleecing someone every year for a first-rounder!

I live close to Pittsburgh, and based on the media stuff I get here, there's no way they're going to let Wallce leave. I think Kirwan is filling up space.

I live close to Pittsburgh, and based on the media stuff I get here, there's no way they're going to let Wallce leave. I think Kirwan is filling up space.

Basically. They won't let him leave. Especially to the Pats.