Kamerion Wimbley might get cut...

...and we could use an OLB who can rush. Check out his career stats: http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/9599/kamerion-wimbley

Of course, I prefer Mario at DE but I just don't see that happening. Wimbley is a proven, impact pass rusher and we need as many as we can get -- be they DEs or LBs. We'd also still have cash for a Meachem or Garcon, a serviceable DE and we can lock up our young studs next year. Then we draft well again. Things would be looking up! Any thoughts?

This would be a great signing for the Bills. Wimbley has had his best years as a Sam in the Oakland 43, he doesn't exactly fit the model of LB that Wanny looks for, however it would bring instant legitimacy to the LB's on this team. The defense could get shored up quickly with the addition of Jeremy Mincey and Vinny Curry in the draft. IMO, Wimbley is a must sign for this team if he gets cut.

Good find. I like it. He shouldn't cost too much money to bring in, and we would have cash for a much needed upgrade across from Stevie. This would def improve the D. Answer to all our probelms: no. Step in the right direction: yes.