Now Fred Jackson!

Dont pay Fred Jackson too much how about 2 yrs amd 5 m. My opinion is that we have Levitre and Byrd up next year so we need to pay them and they are more important to the team and younger we also have Spiller who showed he can produce last year.

Are you saying 2 years at $5m/year or $2.5m/yr for 2 years?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he's going to get a lot less money that most of you think. He's not getting anything near 20 mil.

Got to agree here.

If he gets 3 mil base and w incentives could reach 4-5mil, he could not pass that up. 3 year deal worth max of 15mil, 8-9 gauranteed? Sounds more then fair given his age and the fact he is coming off an injury

I hope whatever the deal is, and i dont care if they pay him 50milion or 5. It's not my money. I wish some of you would not act like it is sometimes. I dont care if he was injured. i don't care it was an injury that will not affect his future play. Or that he stood on the sideline in a air cast and watched the team finish the game. With a broken leg, i said "stood with a broken leg".

i dont care how old he is or how little mileage he has on him. we spent 95 mill on an educated guess.

What i do care about and i am passionate about this detail... is that When Buddy and Whaley and Chan and Fred Jackson get up to leave the table they are all smiling.

This one is a defining moment for me. Less about business and more about what we are as Buffalo Bills. Smart Tough Fair and we are coming to your town to kick your *sses.