How Long Before Obama And Holder Sue Arizona Again?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You think the criminals never shoot back? Or that guy with a AK and $50,000 worth of pot is just going to run?

So shoot them all. I get your point, Break the law and die. Right? Surely your philosophy applies to jaywalkers, or does shoplifting make it as your routine death penalty? Is it based on the color of their skin? :unsure:

Well I'm was initially surprised at this response to my post then I realized where it came from.

In English please.

You know when you've got nothing you go the typo route. So predictable.

Well you typo so often. I guess that is why I comment on it when you want to mess with me. Even if I read it and divine what you meant, you are still supporting a totally racist statement. So, you think Mexicans should be shot in the head. Awesome.

Well you typo so often. I guess that is why I comment on it when you want to mess with me. Even if I read it and divine what you meant, you are still supporting a totally racist statement. So, you think Mexicans should be shot in the head. Awesome.

Maybe you should swing by my house and give me typing lessons. Gee that would be fun. And yes to clarify my point I feel Mexicans should be shot in the head. Oy. Funny seeing nowhere in my post did I even mention Mexicans.

Edited by Chef Jim

Maybe you should swing by my house and give me typing lessons. Gee that would be fun. And yes to clarify my point I feel Mexicans should be shot in the head. Oy. Funny seeing nowhere in my post did I even mention Mexicans.

You are supporting a guy who espoused it. :wallbash:

So you feel it is cool to espouse shooting them in the head?

If I have property on the border, and they are found -- as they often are -- using and destroying my property in the process of getting here, then I would have to say that determining if it's cool to shoot them in the head is really more a question of what kind of weapon you're using to shoot at them. But that's me. I don't like messes.

So shoot them all. I get your point, Break the law and die. Right? Surely your philosophy applies to jaywalkers, or does shoplifting make it as your routine death penalty? Is it based on the color of their skin? :unsure:

In English please.

You're in perfect form

A] Use a totally irrelevant, completely different "example" to "prove" your point.

B] Call racism.

C] My grammar is better then yours.

The classic Booster "debate" form.

If I have property on the border, and they are found -- as they often are -- using and destroying my property in the process of getting here, then I would have to say that determining if it's cool to shoot them in the head is really more a question of what kind of weapon you're using to shoot at them. But that's me. I don't like messes.

So trespassers can be shot on site in your opinion? This applies to US citizens or only foreigners that wander on your property?

I love how you guys talk about them like they're animals.

You're in perfect form

A] Use a totally irrelevant, completely different "example" to "prove" your point.

B] Call racism.

C] My grammar is better then yours.

The classic Booster "debate" form.

Fair enough, I assume you mean that only illegals can be shot in the head. Correct?

BTW....how?

Do not just see red when you see me post moron.

Living here I would have to agree this is not a good idea. I understand the state is tying to do this on the cheap but I know some of the people who are interested in this program and they are itching to blow an illegals head off. And I'm not even paraphrasing that.

I would rather see the state set up some kind of state border patrol or something like that. More expensive, but less risk.

You talk like that's a bad thing?

That is the man you are supporting. Congrats

How am I supporting him??

Umm okay. Let's define it. Do you feel his statement that it would not be a bad thing to shoot an illegal immigrant in the head is proper or a bad idea?

I thought you wanted English?

Good catch, unlike your illiterate and racist self, I will acknowledge my mistake.

Umm okay. Let's define it. Do you feel his statement that it would not be a bad thing to shoot an illegal immigrant in the head is proper or a bad idea?

I think it's the worst !@#$ing thing I've ever read on here. Now, do you feel like a !@#$ing idiot?

Good catch, unlike your illiterate and racist self, I will acknowledge my mistake.

Now do you feel like a !@#$ing idiot?

Not that anyone gives a ****, but I'm ummm, actually at a loss of words, just really disappointed in the cold hearted nature that people display. And it's not just Jim and LA who have these utterly detached and insensitive POV's towards illegal immigrants but I know there are at least 4 or 5 other of you here on this board that feel the same way. Im a tell you this right now, you're on the wrong side. I don't how one can quantify or make that judgement, but I just know it to be true. The best way I can describe it is as an extremely narrow-minded view.

The vast majority of these people come here looking for a better life, so desperate to get out of the **** holes where they live that they will sacrifice their lives in order to have an opportunity of the American dream, only to be greeted by a bunch of bigoted !@#$s at the border with guns ready to blow their heads off.

Please, just like you attack liberals with their strawmans,

"Destroying my property" Whata crock of ****! or "drug smugglers" pffff Those are cases that are few and far between.