US Men's National soccer

LewPort71

I don't hate the women's team. They actually have talent. The men are just consistently failure after failure.

Yeah, the women are definitely a world power in the sport...no question. The men will improve, though. I truly believe Klinsmann will raise the level of this program by the next WC in 2014.

So the next "generation" of kickballers are just as invalid as the current one?

Difference? A bunch of uncoordinated people chase a ball around for 90 minutes ending in a 0-0 tie and the US loses to some 3rd world country, all the while kickball fans are tellign everyone that soccer is "on the rise."

The only difference is whether the one team to score a goal gets a medal or trophy at the end.

Uncoordinated? Just because you may be uncoordinated enough to not be able to play soccer does not mean that everyone else is the same way. If you're going to hate soccer, fine, but don't let irrational thoughts prevent you from learning anything about the sport.

Uncoordinated? Just because you may be uncoordinated enough to not be able to play soccer does not mean that everyone else is the same way. If you're going to hate soccer, fine, but don't let irrational thoughts prevent you from learning anything about the sport.

Ok how about this. The average soccer team scores about as often as I do with women other than my wife. Nil-nil baby.

I play/played sports that require actual coordination, like hockey and baseball.

Soccer is nothing more than glorified recess. 6 people running around chasing a ball while all the rest pick some grass and stare off into space and no one scores. Is this your saturday morning league for 5 year olds? Is this the world cup? Tough to tell the difference. It all looks the same.

I play/played sports that require actual coordination, like hockey and baseball.

Soccer is nothing more than glorified recess. 6 people running around chasing a ball while all the rest pick some grass and stare off into space and no one scores. Is this your saturday morning league for 5 year olds? Is this the world cup? Tough to tell the difference. It all looks the same.

Your lack of knowledge about soccer is astounding to have as strong of a position as you do. I'm not going to even bother trying to explain anything to you as you clearly will not change your view. Oh well, to each their own.