Documentary shows Buffalo might have been.....

perfect fit for a Chan Gailey offense

no way Ralph throws the fit he did over losing out on Demaryius Thomas

Ralph has no clue who Thomas is

seems you are the one heavily into Aesop's fables 

As Dwight Adams tells it, the OP is nearly accurate with a few minor details. Chan wanted the opportunity to craft an offense around TT and Jim Kelly had Ralph convinced that this was the right guy even in round 1. The uptick in fan interest was worth the risk. Plus, Kelly did and still believes that Tebow will pan out.

Just the messenger, don't shoot.

As Dwight Adams tells it, the OP is nearly accurate with a few minor details. Chan wanted the opportunity to craft an offense around TT and Jim Kelly had Ralph convinced that this was the right guy even in round 1. The uptick in fan interest was worth the risk. Plus, Kelly did and still believes that Tebow will pan out.

Just the messenger, don't shoot.

Provide us the Dwight Adams link or I'll shoot…

No link, no believe, no mercy…

Great.

Draft a QB who can't throw for Chan's pass happy, pass 1st 2nd and 3rd offense. Good move.

The more I see, the more I believe this franchise is just so massively screwed it's beyond belief.

:cry:

Id rater have Thigpen than Tebow. I dont see why we would have drafted that guy when we have Brad Smith AND Thigpen. Not forgetting Fitz can scramble also. How many Scramblers do we need?? Buffalo Omletes

We didn't have Smith or Thigpen and Edwards was the starter going into that season. Not saying we should have drafted Tebow but you are pretty off on your entire statement.

We didn't have Smith or Thigpen and Edwards was the starter going into that season. Not saying we should have drafted Tebow but you are pretty off on your entire statement.

Plus you hope all our qbs would have a skillset geared towards our playbook

Great.

Draft a QB who can't throw for Chan's pass happy, pass 1st 2nd and 3rd offense. Good move.

The more I see, the more I believe this franchise is just so massively screwed it's beyond belief.

:cry:

You do realize what we saw this year isn't what he'd run with different talent?

Edited by NoSaint