Should this surprise anyone?

Wow, you don't think Maggox isn't another partisan hack? Really?

I choose Romney because he is supremely qualified over Obama in just about every economic metric fathomable. You on the other hand are for Obama because he has a D in front of his name.

You guys like to beat on the class nerd or you like the troll beating on you.It's the only thing I can come up with for all of you.

Either way, you lose.

Some people go home and punch the punching bag to let loose, I decide to verbally eviscerate DiN. Different strokes for Different folks.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I choose Romney because he is supremely qualified over Obama in just about every economic metric fathomable. You on the other hand are for Obama because he has a D in front of his name.

Some people go home and punch the punching bag to let loose, I decide to verbally eviscerate DiN. Different strokes for Different folks.

No, you are simply a partisan dumb ass, and you prove it with every post you make.

So, Romney is so great economically yet he was wrong about the Detoit bailout.

Not one penny for DEtroit! But hundreds of millions for SAlt Lake games!

You are such a tool! :lol:

No, you are simply a partisan dumb ass, and you prove it with every post you make.

Does one always have to be right, to be considered great?

Idiot :lol:

Wow, you don't think Maggox isn't another partisan hack? Really? He's a Romneyoid

Typical idiot response. Translation: "I'm an idiot partisan hack and so is someone else". The best part is, you actually think that's a win for you.

Well, at least he has the guts of his convictions to actually support and defend someone and something, unlike you who just wants to b-itch and moan

I defend plenty of "somethings" but rarely "someone's" because the people who run for office from the Repubitard/Democrap "parties" are indefensible. The state of the nation and continued downward spiral is all the proof required.

So DiN posts another partisan shill thread. The sun also rises

He gets the obvious repsonses that he's a moron. Which he is

There is discussion that Romney/Santorum/Gingrich plans are worthless, which they are

I post a quote about Ron Paul's plan, no response

There are BushBad! responses

There are ObamaBad! responses

There are no responses about Ron Paul's proposal.

The one candidate from either party who actually comes up with something more involved than a 15 second soundbyte is totally ignored

Ron Paul acknowledges that we won't fix things without it causing pain- something neither side wants. Both sides call him crazy, but I think we all have been taught crazy things, and that's why his ideas seem crazy to us. He is the sane one, everyone else is nuts- which renders him useless.