Question for John Wawrow.

boyst

BTW, can you believe doing such an exhaustive study-type article without being paid for it?

Kudos to the writer who amazingly wrote the piece anonymously. . . .

I agree that it was a well-researched article. Although I don't know much about it, I've read that with persistent effort, a blogger who consistently posts high quality content can sometimes generate enough traffic to make a little money from his/her blog.

As others here on TBD have lamented, it can be difficult to find up-to-date NFL team salary cap information. If this guy can fill a niche by becoming a go-to source of that info, and combine it with other interesting team articles, he might eventually make some decent money from his blog. His blog site has a few adds, so I would think it's generating a small income.

Most bloggers apparently make little or nothing for their efforts, but FWIW (article is over 3 years old and contains an unscientific survey about what bloggers self-reported as monthly blog income):

http://www.problogger.net/archives/2009/01/02/how-much-money-do-bloggers-make-blogging/

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic