Arrogant Bastard

stevestojan

Stoj,

Good to see drinking some nice beers.Don't get stuck on only drinking Stone..lots of great beers out there.

Pooj, i was in Conshohocken(sp) on Thursday night..place called The Boathouse. Nugget , and plenty oters on tap.. Also,great fish and chips.

never had th 120, but will say will take the Nugget ovr Hopslam every day.

Wish I knew...my office is sometimes considered Conshy(sometimes King of Prussia). Surprised the boathaouse had the nectar, they aren't usually a bar that gets the elite beers like that.

the city is all abuzz these next few days as Younger is being tapped in several places and the hype leading up to it on twitter is fun to watch as are the tweets less than an hour later announcing it is kicked. I am hoping to get to khyber in old city on thursday for some Younger

Stoj,

Good to see drinking some nice beers.Don't get stuck on only drinking Stone..lots of great beers out there.

Pooj, i was in Conshohocken(sp) on Thursday night..place called The Boathouse. Nugget , and plenty oters on tap.. Also,great fish and chips.

never had th 120, but will say will take the Nugget ovr Hopslam every day.

That's a lot of alcohol for three beers...plus 120 pretty much sucks.

CAVEAT: I've only had 120 fresh from a bottle and others have said that 120 on tap is much better.

As I was told a while back DFH 60 is great 90 is better but the 120 is what the !@#$ were they thinking???? The 90 is very good but at 9% ABV after four I'm pretty much toast. Reason why I feel like crap today. I just can't bounce back like I uses to.

As I was told a while back DFH 60 is great 90 is better but the 120 is what the !@#$ were they thinking???? The 90 is very good but at 9% ABV after four I'm pretty much toast. Reason why I feel like crap today. I just can't bounce back like I uses to.

Gibberish. Everclear at 199 proof was my drink of choice when I was young.