RD 4 Jeremy Lane CB Northwestern State

RD 5 Jermaine Kearse WR Washington

RD 5 Delano Johnson OLB Bowie State

That would be a nice draft.

Here's my stab at it:

Round 1: Melvin Ingram-DE

Round 2: Vinny Curry-DE

Round 3: Josh Chapman--NT

Round 4: Jayron Hosley--CB (if gone, Bryan Quick--WR) or Coryell Judie--CB)

Round 4: Donte Paige Moss--DE/or one of the above CB's, or Bruce Irving DE/OLB

Round 5: Tommy Streeter--WR

Round 5: Stephen Hill--WR

and this

RD1--Ingram DE. We were 30th in the NFL in sacks. Even if we bring in a FA rusher, Ingram is the explosive guy with power and closing speed--and character. He's less of a risk than Coples who is still raw and immature (but who I see as having the highest upside, almost Peppers-like, best case scenario). Upshaw at #10 would be the sure thing, the safe pick, but less top end talent than Ingram or Coples. Upshaw's short arms don't bother me because he has incredible hand use--but you can throw over him. Upshaw's scheme versatile (4-3 or 3-4), so he's a match for our hybrid D. Most drafts have Coples gone by #10.

RD2--Juron Criner WR. Nix wants the big WR. Nix said he's particularly looking for a tall player -- Nix used Detroit Lions star Calvin Johnson as a comparison -- who is capable of out-jumping and out-muscling defenders. This I take to mean a different WR in each round. Criner is "it" in RD2 (I don't think they'll go WR in RD1) because he has a muscular build and he's 6'4". It's not Stephen Hill because he doesn't have the meat on his legs to hold up, although Gailey's a Georgia Tech man. Alshon Jeffery will be gone by our RD2 pick. If Channix waits, he can still get his Calvin Johnson body type later. I like Tommy Streeter (maybe RD3), Jarrett Boykin (RD3), Jeff Fuller (RD3-4), and Tuinei (RD7). I also think they'll look at RD2 for CB if Minnefield or Dennard is there and if they don't get Routt in FA. Dwayne Allen and Coby Fleener will be seriously looked at at TE as well.

RD3--Boykin CB. Right now DraftTek has Vinny Curry going here, but after his senior bowl I'd see him in RD2. RD3 is where the last of the CB's that'll see action next year can be drafted, so that'll be a factor. Josh Norman, Boykin and Coryell Judie can be good CB depth. By going WR in RD2, you're going to be reaching for your OLB here.

RD4--Foles QB. Foles is the next RD4 pick on DraftTek's current CMD draft and if he's there, would fit the #2 role well. He's smart, a team guy, throws the throws we need him to make, and has poise. He'd be better than Thigpen in every way except one--he won't know Gailey's system. So he'll carry the clipboard as our #3 QB for a while.

RD4--Egnew or Linthicum TE. Let's get another TE, shall we?

RD5--Chris Rainey WR. He's the water bug that Nix craves, with a little more meat on the hoof than Parrish. Has his speed, though. The Bills will take a FA big WR that Nix has said he wants here.

RD5--Quinton Saulsberry OC. I also like getting a true backup OC here in Quinton Saulsberry. David Molk I like, too, but he's big like Saulsberry. Molk has feet--maybe convert him to TE.

RD6--Lennon Creer, RB Louisiana Tech

RD7--Cordarro Law DE43/OLB34

I would like that draft. Thanks for all the info following the players also!

Mayock is good, but I dont think he should be held in the regard that he is by some people. He watches the same film as any fan, he doesnt have access to the "All 22" like coaches and GM's have. I would take what Mayock says with a grain of salt as well.

I dont know how he can make that claim before the combine and individual workouts. (quote)

Except that Mayock does not watch the same film that fans do and he communicates regularly with Gm's and scouts in the league. I don't remember him ever taking a position on a player this strongly. If Coples has a "Mike Williams" type of attitude then it would not matter what numbers he puts up at the Combine.

Okay I'm going into this assuming we sign Stevie Johnson, and bring in a big FA CB, if neither or one or the other happens my opinion will change radically. And this is what I think the Bills are going to do, rather than what I want.

1.Melvin Ingram DE-I surprise myself sometimes, I have been an Upshaw guy since the middle of last season, but I think Ingram has more of what the Bills want.

2.Mohammed Sanu, or Juron Criner WR- Like the pass rush, the need for a legit No.2 WR is pretty obvious. I think the Bills would LOOOVE Sanu in the 2nd round, and he might make it to them, if not Criner will be the guy.

3.Case Keenum QB-I think the Bills may surprise/infuriate some fans with this pick. 1. because the team has other needs. 2. because Keenum is not projected that high. But I think the Bills will pull the trigger on him, or possibly Russell Wilson.

4.Bruce Irvin OLB- May not have the size, but he does have the speed.

4.James Carmon OT-Nix continues to save the 4th round pick for building the OL.

5.Green Ladarius TE- This season showed the Bills can throw it to a TE. I think Nix will love this guys size.

5.Mike Harris CB- The Bills picked up FA CB _insert name___, but Nix said he wants 2 corners, so here you go.

6.Brandon Bolden RB- Maybe to have behind Spiller and Freddie in case one of them gets hurt? If not then a good camp body or help on Special Teams.

7.Ryan Miller OT- Another Miller in Buffalo. Last year should us we had crap for depth on the OL, with Levitre constantly changing positions, lets get that depth we want.

Everyone believes the Bills will have a very heavy defensive draft, but I don't think they will. I think it will be more balanced and practical. If this is the way things fall into place I wouldn't be ecstatic, but I would be pleased.

Edited by ryan42790

Sounds fun Ill play. (pre combine)

Also assumeing we sign Stevie and Chandler. Bell walks. We sign a #2 WR (garrcon, manningham, or Meacham) and a top CB (Routt or Finnagean)

Round 1: Courtney Upshaw LB/DE Alabama

Round 2: Zebrie Sanders OT Florida State

Round 3: Brock Osweiler QB Arizona st

Round 4A: Tommy Streeter WR Miami

Round 4B: Coryell Judie CB Texas A&M

Round 5A: Keenan Robinson OLB Texas

Round 5B: Donnie Fletcher CB Boston College

Round 6: Emmanuel Acho OLB Texas

Round 7: Chase Ford TE Miami

Does anyone know the exact # Picks. Ive been estimating and just going off the big board at cbs.com

Edited by BBeck/cuba