Celebrity Apprentice 2012

ajzepp

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She will. She has made fun of Clay Aiken a ton in the past, she makes fun of everyone which makes her amazing.

I can't wait. She's come up with some of the best stuff during the various roasts I've seen. I thought it was funny the look on Aiken's face when she and the other girls walked back into the suite after leaving the boardroom. Takei and Clay get up to greet her and she goes, "wow, what a big surprise...the two gay guys get up to greet us and everyone else just sits there", or something like that. I don't think Clay ever officially came out of the closet (I could be wrong), and the look on his face when she said that was priceless.

He has, I forgot when, but it's been at least a few years.

Oh okay, I guess I read into the expression too much then...that' too bad, that could have been fun :devil:

Wow James Lipton as a guest judge tonight...how cool was that!

Tonight I was bummed that Corolla wasn't around, and I hope Dee's finger doesn't force him to leave the show, but MAN was there a lot of infighting and drama lol. I love how passionate Lampinelli is, and it's great seeing her call out people when they are slacking. I was hoping one of the scrubs on the womens team would have gone home tonight, but I can live with the decision. That Dayana Mendoza woman is AMAZINGLY hot...seeing her on that horse leaning back like that...wowza!

As for the guys, Ferrigno was doing great until Penn had to say who he would theoretically bring back to the boardroom if they lost, and then Lou came off like a major dbag...Penn handled it well, but I'm glad that we have some potential for the rest of the team to not like Bruce Banner when he's angry :devil:

Loved that chopper that Paul brought to the show...never seen a bike like that in my life. George Takai is money. Need more Corolla, so hopefully next week picks up where tonight's show left off...whoever put this cast together was very smart...these aren't just recycled celebs makign the rounds on reality shows...these are celebs who bring some game and some attitude...I dig it

Wow James Lipton as a guest judge tonight...how cool was that!

Tonight I was bummed that Corolla wasn't around, and I hope Dee's finger doesn't force him to leave the show, but MAN was there a lot of infighting and drama lol. I love how passionate Lampinelli is, and it's great seeing her call out people when they are slacking. I was hoping one of the scrubs on the womens team would have gone home tonight, but I can live with the decision. That Dayana Mendoza woman is AMAZINGLY hot...seeing her on that horse leaning back like that...wowza!

As for the guys, Ferrigno was doing great until Penn had to say who he would theoretically bring back to the boardroom if they lost, and then Lou came off like a major dbag...Penn handled it well, but I'm glad that we have some potential for the rest of the team to not like Bruce Banner when he's angry :devil:

Loved that chopper that Paul brought to the show...never seen a bike like that in my life. George Takai is money. Need more Corolla, so hopefully next week picks up where tonight's show left off...whoever put this cast together was very smart...these aren't just recycled celebs makign the rounds on reality shows...these are celebs who bring some game and some attitude...I dig it

I agree, very good cast. Hard to pick a winner this year too, there are many great candidates.

One thing I hate about these celebrity versions is the Board Room love fest. Tonights was about 5 minutes.

Yeah, the board room sucked this week...although for a second there, I thought Ferrigno was about to go apeshit on Takai when Trump asked who should be brought back to the boardroom lol. Unfortunately George is too much of a gentleman to allow for a lot of drama, so in that sense it's good he's gone. Was really glad to see Corolla back, though, and I think next week we'll get back to some more chaos. A couple of these women and the Andretti guy are really dull, so I hope the Donald gets rid of them one by one so that we can have some of the key players around until the end.

Dayana looked beautiful as always tonight :D

Did someone bust Debbie Gibson's nose? I don't remember her looking this fugly.

She needs to do something about how greasy her forehead gets during the shows, too...it's really out of hand.

I have to say that tonight I was actually pretty impressed with that oompa loompa on the womens team...she was pretty annoying the first week, but tonight she actually had some good ideas and seemed relatively sharp. I also like that she speaks her mind, but she wimped out when the Trumpster asked her who should be fired. It's for CHARITY, people...let's get the smack talk back. Lord knows we have some great trash talkers among this group...

The mens team was doomed from the start with their choice of PM.

discuss.

And Debbie looked better, but not her best.

The fact Andretti could not comprehend how brand messaging the car with his name was important to this task makes him a tool (along with the rest of the guys too but him especially). He showed no passion either during the task and at the presentation. At that point I realized he was dead weight going forward. He should have been fired twice...lol. Totally agree with him being fired.

I'm so pissed at Trump for canning Corrolla...he was a big reason why I was excited about this season...Andretti is the only one should should have gone home, but he was too much of a nancy to step up and be the PM from the beginning.

Something else I've noticed is that I have a lot more respect for Penn Jillette than I ever did before. I've always enjoyed his comedy and his magic, along with Teller, but the times when he's gotten very political and allowed his atheist views to be front and center, it was sort of a turn off as to how "Bill Maher" he got. I was thrilled he was on the show, but he's really shown a lot more of a heart and more integrity than I ever thought he possessed. He seems like a genuinely good guy and I've enjoyed seeing him interact with the others so far.

I don't mean this to sound sexist, although it probably will come off that way, but I really hate when shows like this one or Survivor end up with some of the more interesting males getting the axe early on, and being left with unbearably boring females the rest of the way. Thankfully we have a couple of firecrackers on the ladies side, and I love Lampinelli, but to lose Corrolla and be stuck with that one latina chick (not my baby Dayanna, but the other one) and one or two of the others is really lame. That redhead has shown to have some fire, but a few of the other ladies just sit there. The guys tend to have more balls and carry the show, so I hate to see them losing these tasks. If we had Joan Rivers, Melissa Rivers, and Annie Duke on here, that would be different...but we don't. I hope the men get it turned around.

How is Lou still around? He does crack me up though with that nervous twitch every time someone is throwing him under the bus in the boardroom , probably kill someone if he sticks around much longer lol.,. so he does need to go.

I'm so pissed at Trump for canning Corrolla...he was a big reason why I was excited about this season...Andretti is the only one should should have gone home, but he was too much of a nancy to step up and be the PM from the beginning.

Corrolla was funny as hell on this show. Sad to see him go. I don't think he should have been fired but I thought his overall presentation that he put forth for Buick was weak. But I think it was Andrettis fault mostly. He didn't step up at all on that task, and this is the task were he should have shined.

Absolute garbage for firing Carolla. I won't watch the show anymore, although I was only watching for him anyway. Aceman...you let me down you could have easily remained on the show if you had only brought Lou and Andretti back. This was an obvious case of Leo Burnett coming up with a way to have Andretti sell a car for them, Trump said it would happen, then the men were idiots and didn't realize the fix was in and basically Buick was buying Andretti through the show. The entire thing is fixed as is obvious the men did way better this was retribution.

Edited by dayman

Something else I've noticed is that I have a lot more respect for Penn Jillette than I ever did before. I've always enjoyed his comedy and his magic, along with Teller, but the times when he's gotten very political and allowed his atheist views to be front and center, it was sort of a turn off as to how "Bill Maher" he got. I was thrilled he was on the show, but he's really shown a lot more of a heart and more integrity than I ever thought he possessed. He seems like a genuinely good guy and I've enjoyed seeing him interact with the others so far.

I don't mean this to sound sexist, although it probably will come off that way, but I really hate when shows like this one or Survivor end up with some of the more interesting males getting the axe early on, and being left with unbearably boring females the rest of the way. Thankfully we have a couple of firecrackers on the ladies side, and I love Lampinelli, but to lose Corrolla and be stuck with that one latina chick (not my baby Dayanna, but the other one) and one or two of the others is really lame. That redhead has shown to have some fire, but a few of the other ladies just sit there. The guys tend to have more balls and carry the show, so I hate to see them losing these tasks. If we had Joan Rivers, Melissa Rivers, and Annie Duke on here, that would be different...but we don't. I hope the men get it turned around.

Growing up in Mario's shadow left Michael much more comfortable behind a helmet. That was an astute observation by Corrolla. Trump was only going to fire Andretti but Adam's "code" stood in the way...so, Trump shot him too. Line of the night - Penn: "nice shot Oswald!" :lol:

Well Carolla tweeted that there will be a nice rant about the behind the scenes workings that went into that episode on his podcast tomorrow. So listen on itunes or from adamcarolla.com if you don't usually.

Well Carolla tweeted that there will be a nice rant about the behind the scenes workings that went into that episode on his podcast tomorrow. So listen on itunes or from adamcarolla.com if you don't usually.

Thanks for that head's up...I will definitely be listening to that. So stupid to fire him....

Growing up in Mario's shadow left Michael much more comfortable behind a helmet. That was an astute observation by Corrolla. Trump was only going to fire Andretti but Adam's "code" stood in the way...so, Trump shot him too. Line of the night - Penn: "nice shot Oswald!" :lol:

lol, I missed him say that...that's funny. Penn has been great so far...I'm glad he's on the show.

And you're exactly right...as much of a nancy that Andretti was for not stepping up, Corrolla made completely legit arguments in defense of his being PM. And clearly the men did far better...did the women even answer one of the Q&A questions with a word other than, "ummm, durrrrrrr...."

Corrolla was funny as hell on this show. Sad to see him go. I don't think he should have been fired but I thought his overall presentation that he put forth for Buick was weak. But I think it was Andrettis fault mostly. He didn't step up at all on that task, and this is the task were he should have shined.

It was weak in a few areas, I agree...but I don't see how the women won that. They talked more about the CD player than anything else lol. I want to hear what Adam says about all this on the podcast...that will be interesting.

How is Lou still around? He does crack me up though with that nervous twitch every time someone is throwing him under the bus in the boardroom , probably kill someone if he sticks around much longer lol.,. so he does need to go.

lol, every time someone asks someone who should be fired, Lou starts with the twitch and I start laughing my arse off...that's been one of the most entertaining aspects of the board room so far...I can't wait to see him go hulk on someone.