Santorium Thread

That puss eating maggot is now leading nationally

Public Policy Polling (D) released their national GOP numbers showing Santorum in first with a huge 15 point lead, besting former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney 38 - 23. Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, fading in national polling, falls to 17 percent while Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX) gets 13.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entries/ppp-santorum-takes-lead-nationally?ref=fpb

And oh, inside those numbers is this:

Santorum is now completely dominating with several key segments of the electorate, especially the most right leaning parts of the party. With those describing themselves as 'very conservative,' he's now winning a majority of voters at 53% to 20% for Gingrich and 15% for Romney. Santorum gets a majority with Tea Party voters as well at 51% to 24% for Gingrich and 12% for Romney. And with Evangelicals he falls just short of a majority with 45% to 21% for Gingrich and 18% for Romney.

And a huge chunk of Gingrich supports say they would go to Santorium if Newt dropps out of the race

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entries/ppp-santorum-takes-lead-nationally?ref=fpb

And a huge chunk of Gingrich supports say they would go to Santorium if Newt dropps out of the race

Two Three things. Learn to spell and don't you think TPM has a leftist agenda and is pushing Santorum? Were you born this dumb or did you have some tragic head injury?

With apologies to Samuel,Marcus and Ben, I have adapted their wisdom to offer some advice in response to yet another childish Davey thread.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than post a shallow thread and remove all doubt. - Samuel Johnson

It is the peculiar quality of a fool to post about the faults of others and to forget his own. - Marcus Tullius Cicero

Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and post repetitive threads and most fools do. - Benjamin Franklin

With apologies to Samuel,Marcus and Ben, I have adapted their wisdom to offer some advice in response to yet another childish Davey thread.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than post a shallow thread and remove all doubt. - Samuel Johnson

With apologies to another Samuel as a paraphrase...

I've had it with these motherf*cking moronic posts by this idiot on this motherf*cking message board - Samuel L Jackson

Edited by /dev/null

Yeah so? he's the new GOP flavor of the week.

I am actually not surprised, I just never saw Romney being a strong candidate with him signing Mass health reform and being a silver spooner.... I don't see Santorum being that strong of a nominee, but then again who knows....

Everyone thought Reagan was way to conservative to win. He didn't have a chance but ended up crushing a weak opponent with a weak record in a terrible economy. I see this as a similar scenario today. Hopefully Santorum wins and history repeats.