Free Agents I Like

NastyMan

Here is a list of FA we should go after including our own in no particular order

Bills:

Johnson

Chandler

Urbik

Rinehart

Bell

Other:

Anthony Spencer DE/OLB Cowboys (i live in Texas and see a lot of Cowboys stuff this guy has a couple of good weeks and a couple of bad, can't seem to put it together. On his good days he is all over the highlights down here and his bad weeks are really bad. I think we can get him reasonablly priced and a change of scenery and less pressure will do him good)

Cliff Avril DE Lions (don't know much about him cause I don't watch much of the Lions but he seems good on paper)

Dwayne Bowe WR Chiefs(I like him over Vincent as a WR FA stud we need to be our #1 although I think it is going to be Vincent because of Buddy and Shawne, but let's not forget Chan and Bowe's connection either)

Jared Gaither LT Chargers If we don't sign Bell i think we should go after this guy.

Cortland Finnegan CB Titans Many say he is going to reunite with Fisher in STL but I would love to have him in Buffalo Blue along with his attitude especially when playing the Patriots.

Enjoyed the post and i like the names you threw out. Wouldnt mind seeing a couple of those guys in a Bills uniform next season.

I'm wary of resigning Chandler because we will have to probably pay him way more than he is worth. San Diego has the inside track on Gaither, especially since it looks like they might release Marcus McNeill.

Enjoyed the post and i like the names you threw out. Wouldnt mind seeing a couple of those guys in a Bills uniform next season.

I'm wary of resigning Chandler because we will have to probably pay him way more than he is worth. San Diego has the inside track on Gaither, especially since it looks like they might release Marcus McNeill.

Chandler is the first decent TE we have had in years and paying a little bit for him is no big deal, doubt he will even cost that much. If we are ever going to improve we need to sign our own good players.

Chandler is the first decent TE we have had in years and paying a little bit for him is no big deal, doubt he will even cost that much. If we are ever going to improve we need to sign our own good players.

Noone is arguing about any of that. But the question is what it will cost and what he is worth.

Put it this way.. exactly how much would you pay him a year?

Do you think haveing Pete here will improve his game?

If the Bills resign him then yes, i think having Pete come in will benefit Chandler. So will another year of working with Bob Bicknell. But the question isnt whether he will improve... its how much will he improve and whether or not it will be cost effective to resign him at the money (its looking like) he will demand on the open market.

Edited by Danny

Well, there are going to be a ton of free-agents available this off-season, like never before...this could play into the Bills favor, as far as re-signing some of their own...and getting better, if they are serious about wanting to get better:

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2012/02/nfl-free-agent-market-could-offer-more-than-600-players/1