Blue pants arrive next season

RTW2012

Always loved the blue pants and white jerseys. I sincerely doubt we will see Stevie in them however.

sounds like you want to be the one to personally remove his pants for him. let me ask what you would then do with the blue pants?

Mouse over the link before clicking. It shows the real destination. Don't get fooled again!

thanks...now what does the "on" button do again? also how do I use that "internet" thing

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this would really be great if they do wear the Blue pants. I love the look of the blue pants and white Jerseys.

Am I the only one with no sense of humor? I find this game really annoying and juvenile.

No, apparently the moderators are in your camp. They posted last month here and here that the site will be banned on this board starting Sept. 6, the first game of the season. So, we have a few more months of juvenileness left.

Edited by JustinAtlanta

I fell for it twice... I refreshed the page thinking it had to be a mistake and there I was looking at the gay Peter Pan... It's almost as nasty as when you walk into a bathroom and smell stink and you go "OOOHHHHHHHH (with a stink face) but then go for a second smell just to make sure and go OOOHHHHHH again".

I prefer the opposite (Blue/White, White/Blue)

It just reminds me of the early 80's Bills that I grew up watching

What you prefer is what the majority prefers.

We've seen enough monochrome blue in the 2000's to more than last us a lifetime.

I hope the BILLS never ever wear the blue pants with the blue jerseys ... the white on white was terrible, and the socks that they wore with the white on white in the early part of the season were meant to go with the blue pants which for some reason they chose not to wear in 2011.

White jerseys with blue pants on the road will be great ...