Todays win, and scoring 41 points

stevestojan

There is no such thing as too much cowbell.

The Bills played with a ton of heart, dedication, and mounds of cowbell.

Keep it up. Even though Pittsburgh probably won't start Big Ben or The Bus, I think we still need a touch mroe Cowbell. . ..

179633[/snapback]

Your sig played a role too! Now change that sh-- to "Go Rams" or "Go Colts" and let the magic work again!

Your sig played a role too! Now change that sh-- to "Go Rams" or "Go Colts" and let the magic work again!

179644[/snapback]

Yeah, I just have to figure out which one! ;)

Man, if only Tenn could have won, we wouldn't need ANYONE's help next week... but the weekend sure did work out well for us.

Keep it up. Even though Pittsburgh probably won't start Big Ben or The Bus, I think we still need a touch mroe Cowbell. . ..

179633[/snapback]

You know, you're a !@#$ing idiot. If it weren't for the power of the glockenspeil, they would have lost this game.

Little boys and their cowbells...pissing into the wind compared to the m-j- of the glockenspeil.

179633[/snapback]

I saw the Cowbell on the Intern's site of the Sports Guy on ESPN Page 2. Is he a poster here?