Romney Cements Status as a Candidate Than Can Somehow Lose to New Ging

Just to be clear, you're criticizing others for not debating "Romney Cements Status as a Candidate Than Can Somehow Lose to New Ging"?

:wacko:

You realize the title is a freakin joke right?

Here's the real gist of what I really think about this. It kind of gets at the point of whether or not the christian right will vote for a Mormon. At this point it's still kind of hard to tell because if Romney wins the nomination they really won't have another choice in the general election. This was quite the surprise as far as I'm concerned. Romney is realy the only electable candidate the GOP has. I can't see Gingrich taking on Obama in debate can you? Romney is the best the chance the GOP has. The Christian right are shooting themselves in the foot.

And it says Ging because the title bar wasn't long enough.

Edited by Bigfatbillsfan

Here's the real gist of what I really think about this. It kind of gets at the point of whether or not the christian right will vote for a Mormon. At this point it's still kind of hard to tell because if Romney wins the nomination they really won't have another choice in the general election. This was quite the surprise as far as I'm concerned. Romney is realy the only electable candidate the GOP has. I can't see Gingrich taking on Obama in debate can you? Romney is the best the chance the GOP has. The Christian right are shooting themselves in the foot.

Why does it say "Than" and "New"? Why didn't you use the subtitle bar?

You can't see Gingrich taking on Obama in a debate? Obama wouldn't stand a chance.

No, I didn't. Neither did a lot of people here.

You look at the posting habits of certain lunatics here (on both sides of the spectrum), and you'll see why.

I actually agree, for the most part. Welcome to how utterly screwed up politics has become in the past 12 years - the extremes, in the grossly mistaken belief that they speak for the moderates and independents in the country. The 60% or so of us in the country are stuck having the Democratic and Republican extremes dictating the ballot to us.

That I knew.

Just remember, you can't spell "Gingrich" without "grinch".

Some of this is true, Gingrich can't win in the general election, I will concede that. However, it isn't because he would lose in the debates with Obama, it's because Obama is going to have $1 billion to run attack ads on Newt, and Newt is a train wreck. Gingrich is a despicable human being and far from being a true conservative. Newt does a great job talking conservative, but his past tells a different story. Obama would get slapped around by Newt in a debate, but that wouldn't matter in the end, Newt has WAY too much baggage.

Edited by Wisconsin Bills Fan