SABRES: on NBC Sports (former Versus) tonight

Buftex

If anyone still cares.... :cry:

The first time I get to watch them in over two weeks and I could care less right now. It's depressing. They have no fire and no intensity. I went to the New Years Eve game against Ottawa and it was pretty sad how quiet the arena was for most of the game.

The first time I get to watch them in over two weeks and I could care less right now. It's depressing. They have no fire and no intensity. I went to the New Years Eve game against Ottawa and it was pretty sad how quiet the arena was for most of the game.

Depressing or not I still programmed it. But how long before we're doing this :bag: ?

I have been watching hockey for 30+ years, but I never played the game at any level, other than table-top, or street hockey. I don't consider myself an expert, at all. But, one thing I want someone to explain to me, in a technical way, if possible (ie: not "the Sabres suck")...for as long as Lindy Ruff has been the Sabres coach (and this isn't meant as a criticism of Ruff, just an observation), maybe even longer, it seems like the Sabres get out-shot in about 95% of their games every year. Why is that? It mystifies me. This season is pretty weird, granted, the Sabres aren't always so defensively inept...is it just easier to find shots against the Sabres, nearly every game, every season? It has been going on for as long as I can remember.

If your name isn't Jason Pominville, you just don't score apparently.

Boyes with a beautiful pass to Pomminville, for his second of the night!!!!!!!