No first round runnin' bax left in playoffs

BADOLBILZ

I hear ya. Brady threw for 200 yards the other day to Hernandez and Gronkowski. Btw, Gronkowski looks about as good as any TE I have ever seen. If he stays healthy he looks like a hall of fame player.

Ya think it might have a little more to do with the QB than the TE?

I was surprised to see Gore was a R3 pick. He's been so highly touted for so long that I thought otherwise.

This I think is where you find good RB's. Later in the draft. Gore was great in college, but his #'s were not up to par or something like that. Spiller was a good pick and will be a playoff RB, but he will need a Rd. 3 or 4 pick to assist him in short yardage, etc. Most teams go w/ 2 RB sets. I'm assuming Jackson only plays 1-2 more years, but I hope I'm wrong.

Speaking of TEs, how have the Patriots decided to use Aaron Hernandez as a running back? When was the last time a team's leading rusher was a TE?

That was craziness...Makes sense though, the guy is fast and big, and not expected to receive a hand off. It was scary what they can do with their TE's...Yet the Bills probably won't even keep Chandler...

The Pats were already a SB champ without Dillon(Antowain Smith was the RB). Dillon was a finishing touch, but not the reason the Pats were title contenders. Same with fast Willie. I'm not saying it doesn't help to have a good RB. It helps to have good players ANYWHERE. But it is not the foundation of a team. Running back production is so easily replaced by other RB's. I mean, you need a RB you can find a functional one on the street. You want a pass rusher or a QB or a edge blocker? That's an entirely different story. The Bills treat the RB like the foundation of the team. It is traditionally priority #1 or #1A. Half their first round picks have been running backs or defensive backs since 1970. HALF. Insanity.

Perhaps the Bills inner circle is looking to put together the modern era version of Juice and the Electric Company once again. CJ Spiller and the Paper Towels?