Mmmmmmm....Amish donuts!

PromoTheRobot

Reminds me of all the nuts who stood in line for Krispy Creme donuts. They are good but IMO in no way worth that. My mom loves to bake and is very good at it. People though do go overboard with the compliments because in too many cases all they ever get is store bought (and often highly processed) baked goods. Personally, I find it sad that the local butcher, baker, etc. are a disappearing, if not already gone, lot.

Reminds me of all the nuts who stood in line for Krispy Creme donuts. They are good but IMO in no way worth that. My mom loves to bake and is very good at it. People though do go overboard with the compliments because in too many cases all they ever get is store bought (and often highly processed) baked goods. Personally, I find it sad that the local butcher, baker, etc. are a disappearing, if not already gone, lot.

You forgot to mention the candle stick maker.

I am about to state the obvious, but I dare someone to find a better donut then the donuts at Wegmans. They are hands down the best donuts I have ever had. Sour Cream, check. Peanut Fry Cake, check. Coconut Fry Cake, check. Pumpkin Fry Cake, check.

I am about to state the obvious, but I dare someone to find a better donut then the donuts at Wegmans. They are hands down the best donuts I have ever had. Sour Cream, check. Peanut Fry Cake, check. Coconut Fry Cake, check. Pumpkin Fry Cake, check.

Go to Ridge Donuts in Irondequoit and you'll forget Wegmans even carries donuts.