A Few Thoughts About The Game

4) SJ? What pisses me off is that if Gailey cannot control him, FITZ should be able to. They were second teamers together.

SJ is an ass clown. I would bet you anything Fitz has had more than one conversation with SJ about his bull ****. After all, this is not the first time he has cost the team. But obviously Stevie "Me First" Johnson only cares about SJ.

6) Spiller? He was a good situational player today. But he is a mere fraction of FJ in terms of being a football player.

That's all he is and I suspect all he will be. He has improved a lot since FredEX went down though.

8) Fitz sucked, but I can't help thinking that he is hurt. His arm CAN'T be that bad!!!

Yes it can and it is.

I look forward to your posts next season!

You don't coach toughness and strength. Some guys have it and some don't. Bell is weak and susceptible to injury as evidenced by the games he's missed since the 2009 opener.

Some S&C coaches seem to do a better job than others. Pretty good article on the Falcons' program in the NYT recently featuring none other than Coy Wire, who was raving about the effectiveness of the new methods Atlanta uses....

He just passed for the second highest single season yardage in history, but he's on his way down?

whatever.

I know....13-3.....5000 yards passing,.,,,,offense averages 32 points a game... set record for most completions without interception,,,etc.. and on his way down?????,,,,someone doesnt know football..,,,unbelievable.

Fitz...didn't get to see him much, but when I did recently, his throwing motion seemed off. In order to get any zip on the ball, he's had to throw his whole body in to the throw, even on a short pass. It doesn't look right.

Fitzs issues have nothing to do with arm strength, its not weak. There are 2 problems with his passes, and its accuracy and touch. He tends to throw short passes with too much "zip" on them like the Spiller int that bounced off his hands. The other problem is accuracy, he overthrows alot of passes

Fitzs issues have nothing to do with arm strength, its not weak. There are 2 problems with his passes, and its accuracy and touch. He tends to throw short passes with too much "zip" on them like the Spiller int that bounced off his hands. The other problem is accuracy, he overthrows alot of passes

You are right, it's not arm strength. It's throwing mechanics. Watch his arm motion sometime and compare it to accurate passers like Brady and P. Manning and you will see what I mean.

He just passed for the second highest single season yardage in history, but he's on his way down?

whatever.

Point taken. But I've been watching him for years and something seems to be missing. Remember, he was playing us. We made Sanchez and Romo look like superstars.

Actually Franklin's Tower which on the album release is preceded by Help on the Way and then Slipknot.

It's a pretty funky jazz number.

I still have an old bootleg of them playing that at the Great American Music Hall in 1976…

I'm sorry, what?

LOL!!! I love it when old Dead fans come out of the closet. What I DO know is that when you go to their concerts (now they are Furthur as I'm sure you know ;)), it's not all nuts. There are doctors, lawyers and CEOs in the crowd. Seriously.