[closed]Who takes the blame for lack of depth?

Tell me this... Part of the reason we are such losers this year is because of our lack of depth at key positions correct?

My question is.... "who is to blame?". Let's cut the Buddy Nix love-fest in here. Buddy should get a lot of flack for not building depth and for failing to find quality backups. Buddy your 73 year-old keister shoul be feeling that hotseat ASAP

Um Dick Jauron? or maybe you would like to shoulder the blame. 2 years doesn't make a rebuild when you flip 70% of the roster and switch from Tampa Bay small speed guys to whatever the mess we are running this week is, um I mean hybrid 3/4. My point is we have Nix until he retires or I would guess 2 more years (unless RW passes then all bets are off, which is why we are such an attractive a place to work and bring in quality guys). Personally I think BN is okay at least he has a plan.

Tell me this... Part of the reason we are such losers this year is because of our lack of depth at key positions correct?

My question is.... "who is to blame?". Let's cut the Buddy Nix love-fest in here. Buddy should get a lot of flack for not building depth and for failing to find quality backups. Buddy your 73 year-old keister shoul be feeling that hotseat ASAP

It sounds like you eaxprected Buudy to fix about 10 years of questionable personnel decisions in two years. That cannot happen. While I'm all for getting rid of players that don't perform up to expectations, I'm also all for doing it in such a way that it does not hurt the team.

Edited by jjmac

So, yeah...2 years into the GM position, after inheriting a turd...I get it! He was supposed to build depth while finding who can start...at the same time? Pretty short sighted on your part!

So how many posts will you start about disliking the coaches and administration? Don't you think we get the point?

Now this is sound logic. No BS excuses. You hit the nail right on the head sir. The problem is too many Bills fans here are blind to the reasons you wrote about.

I blame George Edwards.

Atleast it's better than making excuses fur this sham of a team.

I blame George Edwards.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.