Pro Bowl snub

Owf71

Freddy... Ok yes he deserved a spot. Fat Boy Williams, deserves NOTHING. He was injured ALL year long and gets NOTHING. If there was a Pro Bowl for eatIng YUP he gets in along with Vince Wilfork and Ted Washington

Are you high? Williams has almost no body fat at all. Do you even watch the games? Continue spewing any misinformation you feel like, nothing new to this board lately.

"Fat Boy Williams",he just let himself go I guess!

I know that no Bill made the ProBowl. Freddy J was a shoe in until the injury. Not counting him the Bill who had a ProBowl year was Andy Levitre. He has been a dominant guard especially in the run game for the Bills this year. Started multiple games at different positions on the Offensive line. He is maybe our most talented offensive player. What do you fine fans think. Happy New Year everyone be safe.

I know that no Bill made the ProBowl. Freddy J was a shoe in until the injury. Not counting him the Bill who had a ProBowl year was Andy Levitre. He has been a dominant guard especially in the run game for the Bills this year. Started multiple games at different positions on the Offensive line. He is maybe our most talented offensive player. What do you fine fans think. Happy New Year everyone be safe.

+1

I wonder if the horrendous play at center hurt him

Honestly the two guys that come to mind for me are George Wilson and Dareus. The thing is that it's tough to make the pro-bowl as a defensive player on a bad team with a really bad defense.

Wilson would have had a much better chance had he not gotten hurt. But he was amazing this year IMO, played all aspects well. Great tackler, great ball skills and hands, good cover guy, good leader. Not bad for a former udfa wr...

For Dareus it's tough to make a name for yourself on a bad defense as an interior lineman. He actually had decent sack numbers, and has been tremendous against the run. He doesn't exactly get a lot of coverage around the league being on this small market team though...

Look at San Fran. If you win games, your players get the recognition. :thumbsup:

Yup

I wonder if the horrendous play at center hurt him

I was wondering that myself. He was incredibly important to the Bills this year, but that one game at center really stood out.

Look at San Fran. If you win games, your players get the recognition. :thumbsup:

Exactly. I find it hard to imagine that San Fran has eight players better than our best player. If we continued on our early season pace and made the playoffs, we would have had several pro-bowlers. Also, George Wilson wasn't playing just like a pro-bowler until he got hurt. he was playing like an ALL-PRO, as in second best safety in the league after Polamalu.

I think Levitre had a Pro Bowl calibre season. I also think that George Wilson is a beast and that Dareus could have been selected. Having said that, I agree with those that say that winning will take care of these issues. Losing teams routinely have their players left off of Pro Bowl rosters. I am not surprised that the Bills didn't have anyone selected.

YES!

Happy New Year's TBD from Kingston Ontario