Does it not seem as if players always have a career day against the Bi

Booger

I have been saying this (as many people probably have) for many years...but does it not always seem as if a player has their career day against Buffalo? The guy throws for 350 and 4 tds and he really is a marginal QB. The obvious, Reggie Bush last week. I seem to remember David Boston doing it a few years back...

It just seems as if the Bills are always giving it up to a player. Wes Welker earlier this year (at least the Bills won)...

I am not bashing them about losing all of those games. I remember a few years back Ricky Williams in the snow at the Ralph rushed for 200+ with the Fins and lost....but I believe it was a career day

It is unreal...

The one that sticks out to me is Ted Ginn Jr.'s 175-yard performance a few years ago.

Against a hobbled Terrence McGee while 1st round pick(and now officially a bust) Leodis McKelvin was on the bench.

Pray we don't face Seattle next year. I can see Marshawn Lynch going extreme beast mode against our suck-ass defense.

With the playoffs on the line, a win and in scenario, we had to beat the Steelers backups to get in. They were resting there starters. Willie Parker(unheard of at the time) ran all over us. So embarrassing. I don't want to look at the stats. It just depresses me.

With the playoffs on the line, a win and in scenario, we had to beat the Steelers backups to get in. They were resting there starters. Willie Parker(unheard of at the time) ran all over us. So embarrassing. I don't want to look at the stats. It just depresses me.

I always see this, and I'm really not sure how true it is. I was at the game and I know Polamalu, Ward, Randle El, Harrison, etc., all played the majority of the game. I've heard "Brian St. Pierre beat the Bills." St. Pierre threw maybe one pass in that game. I think Maddox started for Roethlisberger, but even he was a decent player.

I think Roethlisberger and Bettis were the only ones who sat.

Then again, I have an awful memory, so you could still be right. :thumbsup:

Against a hobbled Terrence McGee while 1st round pick(and now officially a bust) Leodis McKelvin was on the bench.

Pray we don't face Seattle next year. I can see Marshawn Lynch going extreme beast mode against our suck-ass defense.

Prayers may be answered. It appears that it will be SF and AZ.

1324485080[/url]' post='2342026']

Get ready....I'm pretty sure we play them.

actually we do..and its in seattle

he'll probably be suspended by then anyway, right? right???