Fitz The 2nd QB in Bills History

HuSeYiN1978

Fitz is garbage, what QB have you been watching the last 6 games?

And also people complaining that we need a deep threat on this team, why? Fitz cannot throw deep to save his life and unless we change QBs this won't change anything.. He has guys wide open each game and misses badly. Even on short routes where guys are literally standing still, he guns it into the dirt. What is his deal?

I sorry you feel the need for us to go after another QB whichn leads to another followed by another etc....

The stats do tell a little bit of a story he is 12th in passing yards, 11 in passing attempts, 9th in completions, 11th in tds, but he does have problem areas 3rd in most ints, 18 th in QB rating (effected by ints) and 22 in average, The recievers have 19 dropped passes thats not even including tipped balls or deflected balls. the recievers are 12th in yac with 1557 and Pats are #1 with 2132. Essentially you want to give up a top 12 QB at hopes of a QB rookie somehow in the next 2 or 3 years of agony reaching the top 5. Fitz in 1 solid #2 reciever and Health OL and a Defense away from easily being a top 10 QB. I dont know hoe many games you may watch but several top 10m qbs go 3 and out alot of times and the defense keeps them in the game not ours. Also when the team is down by so many points and your trying to get back into it there tends to be bad passes or head scratching decisions. We dont have the players for him to carrying the offense. Peyton is a top 3 QB and he throws a lot of head scratching throws and ints. So Ill take our FitzPatrick and build a more solid team around him considering he has thrown for over 3000 yardes in two seasons with out playing a full 16g= games in either season as of yet.

Stop letting the losing cloud the judgement about what this team truly needs. We are a WR/ LT and a DC + defense away from being a true contender next season. I see it. Every team has the head scratching game, and the SB Bills of the past had many of those including 4 SB losts.

and they had elite players. Look at the Bengals,Jets game, the Titans game, The Giants game the defense lost those games more then the offense did. So if we actually won those would you be saying the same thing considering we would be 9-4. Its easy to put the blame on the qb and first Jets game/Miami/Dallas and the SD game are all on him thats 3 games he he lost but not just because he couldnt get things going but he was coming from a deficit that the Defense buried him in. Give it another season. Im telling you as long as the front office takes care of the teams needs and fires George Edwards we will be in the thick of things next season. Im not being optimistic. I see it. Its painful to lose and be on this awful skid but to me the Defense is more atrocious to watch then any player on the offense next to spiller getting stuffed on almos every carry.

You see? Out of all the things you said, it sounds like you think that i want Fitz out and to bring in a new QB next year... I am frustrated with him yes, do I think he's a superstar and elite QB? NO... He's under contract for the next few years so we're in my opinion "stuck" with him... I like the guy's excitement on the field... In his sound FX you can tell he gets really pumped up when we're doing good and I like that... I agree that we need a better O-Line like I said in a previous post and everyone (blind people included) can see that we need a better defense... That one is obvious... As long as we build a great team around Fitz I still believe that not in next year's draft but either the one after that or the one after that one we need a 1st round QB to come into a strong Bills team... I wouldn't want a rookie like let's say Andrew Luck (not that we have a shot at getting him) to come into the team we have now and expect production... So I guess we see eye to eye on that... But we're still gonna need an extraordinary talent to call our own... Fitz is not getting younger and in 3 years we don't know what type of QB he will be... I really do hope he keeps getting better but if he can't throw the deep ball with finesse now, what makes us think that "THAT" will get any better as the years go by? I'm riding with Fitz only cuz I have to... I have to want him to do good cuz he's our QB until God knows when we can call another one a starter... I like Fitz by default basically... He needs to finish these last three games effectively (meaning it doesn't matter if we win or lose I just want him to make nice throws and make good decisions) to earn my respect as a fan... That's all I'm saying...

And also people complaining that we need a deep threat on this team, why? Fitz cannot throw deep to save his life and unless we change QBs this won't change anything.. He has guys wide open each game and misses badly. Even on short routes where guys are literally standing still, he guns it into the dirt. What is his deal?

curse of Ralph

He is also what, the 10th QB to sign a big contract with the Bills and choke.

He is really accurate -10 to 2 yards.

We need a deep threat so we can throw short. and run. Duh.

Yes Fitz has been throwing to spots not receivers being handled by the opposing D. Jets figured it out and we suck since then. We do not have the recievers that put any fear into anyone except stevie. And he is a possesion rec. Not a #!.

No knock S J you are a great receiver and can get off almost anyone quickly! But a Brandon Marshall or even Plax would change Everything about how we play and how we see this team. Then if we cannot run rampant then Fitz may well be the problem. Those guys catch balls no matter how off they are it seeems.

its the receivers a a group. no big tall speedster does not get it done in todays nfl. I hope we have not pinned hopes on Easley coming back.

or Fitz really cannot throw worth a toot.