What other head coaches get fired this year?

These are guys that I think will be on the hot seat.

Norv Turner - Too much talent on that team and an ultra week division. Not a good head coach.

Tom Coughlin (if they don't make the playoffs)

Jason Garrett (team has collapsed partially due to dumb coaching and Jerry won't be happy if they don't make the playoffs.)

Andy Reid - Always had talented teams, never can get the job done. The year they spend, spend...they collapse. Long tenure, time to move on.

Who else?

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

Turner's gone. I think Spagnola's gone in STL. (Now there is a potenial DC if he is interested.) Coughhlin stays. Reid stays. Garrett - may depend on how last three weeks go. Raheem Morris in Tampa Bay should be fired but Buc's owners the Glazers are far cheaper than Ralph and are loath to eat a contract.

I think this is fairly accurate, though I think Reid might be fired. Did you catch the Kevin Kolb interview where he basically said that the Eagles were using the same signals for plays, and he was able to tell the Cardinals what Reid would run?

Funny how Miami fires their coach right before the Bills game - why? Because, they know they're up against Buffalo for the last of the top QB's in this coming draft, and they don't want to miss out. They're trying to lose this game coming up, and lose out, because that ownership knows they need a good QB to get a good coach to have a good chance at winning.

1323733471[/url]' post='2334657']

Funny how Miami fires their coach right before the Bills game - why? Because, they know they're up against Buffalo for the last of the top QB's in this coming draft, and they don't want to miss out. They're trying to lose this game coming up, and lose out, because that ownership knows they need a good QB to get a good coach to have a good chance at winning.

^^^^^^^^^^^

These are guys that I think will be on the hot seat.

Norv Turner - Too much talent on that team and an ultra week division. Not a good head coach.

Tom Coughlin (if they don't make the playoffs)

Jason Garrett (team has collapsed partially due to dumb coaching and Jerry won't be happy if they don't make the playoffs.)

Andy Reid - Always had talented teams, never can get the job done. The year they spend, spend...they collapse. Long tenure, time to move on.

Who else?

Norv--very likely unless they win out

Coughlin--no way

Garrett--no way

Reid--probably should be, but no