Haley is gone, and then we should . . .

billswi2000

I thought you were going to complete the sentence as...

"hire Todd Hayley as our Offensive Coordinator"..... :rolleyes:

On a serious note, we really need a DC. With Hayley being fired, will we able to get the DC of the chiefs..He knows to play a 3-4.

Chiefs fired Haley for the dismal season. We need to fire Edwards now and need to figure out a way to rectify our porous and dysfunctional defense. Why not we start the process now?

Forget just Edwards. Why not fire Nix, Gailey and Edwards after the Bills lose to Miami this Sunday.

Need new coordinators for offense and defense. I'm in Los Angeles and typically I just sit in my living room and watch the bills ruin my Sunday with their bad play. I decided to head to San Diego and watchthe game. They look three times worse in person. It wasn't even close. The coaches need to go, they are not getting the job done.

stop with the carousel of coaches. The problem is the complete lack of talent on the roster. George Halas, Vince Lombardi and Chuck Noll combined could not make a winning team out of this crap roster. Unless Ralph lets them go out and add talent to the roster via UFA, nothing will change regardless of who is coaching.

stop with the carousel of coaches. The problem is the complete lack of talent on the roster. George Halas, Vince Lombardi and Chuck Noll combined could not make a winning team out of this crap roster. Unless Ralph lets them go out and add talent to the roster via UFA, nothing will change regardless of who is coaching.

Yeah, but its so much easier to find ONE GUY to blame everything on.

Speaking of which...hows one of the last "targets" that getting rid of would solve ALL the Bills' problems...Kevin Gilbride....doing?

For once, this isn't the case. We have a very, very solid D-Line. When KW comes back, they could be among the best in football. The problem is, we have a DC who doesn't know how to maximize the best unit on his side of the ball. It's pathetic to watch.

For once, this isn't the case. We have a very, very solid D-Line. When KW comes back, they could be among the best in football. The problem is, we have a DC who doesn't know how to maximize the best unit on his side of the ball. It's pathetic to watch.

Come on.

Yeah, but its so much easier to find ONE GUY to blame everything on.

Speaking of which...hows one of the last "targets" that getting rid of would solve ALL the Bills' problems...Kevin Gilbride....doing?

I don't think the same holds true for OC's. OC's are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too exposed by their quarterback.

DC's don't have a position that makes or breaks them like a quarterback can on the other side of the ball.

Come on.

Where we headed?

Whatcha wanna discuss?

Completely agree...Take the Steelers...Who do they have on their front 7 as DEs? It is not like these LBs were all 1st round picks other than Timmons. It is the coaching of Dick Lebeau that turns his good players into great players.

Couldn't disagree more. The biggest problem with this team is the coaching staff. In the NFL, all of the players are talented. It is the coaches job to get them ready to play and have offensive and defensive game plans that exploit the opposing team's weaknesses. The coaches are also supposed to make in game adjustments to help win close games. In my opinion, this coaching staff is doing none of these things. They have enough talent to win and have lost some very winnable games this year. The difference between winning those games and losing them comes down to coaching.

Completely agree...Take the Steelers...Who do they have on their front 7 as DEs? It is not like these LBs were all 1st round picks other than Timmons. It is the coaching of Dick Lebeau that turns his good players into great players.

How about their scouting department being able to identify and draft "diamonds-in-the-rough" and guys whose talents are well-suited for their system?

With regards to the failure of our defense, isn't their enough blame to go around (scouting, drafting, coaching) that we don't have to pin it all on one area?

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

Need new coordinators for offense and defense. I'm in Los Angeles and typically I just sit in my living room and watch the bills ruin my Sunday with their bad play. I decided to head to San Diego and watchthe game. They look three times worse in person. It wasn't even close. The coaches need to go, they are not getting the job done.

I'm with you on both counts. I've been preaching that Gailey has to get an OC and nobody's listening. He cannot efficiently manage the game, call the offensive plays, oversee the defense and STs. He's in over his head and he needs to admit it and bring in an OC who he gives play calling responsibility to.

We don't need to talk about the DC, that horse is done beat to death.