What happened to the Wildcat?

I don't get it. Usually teams use the Wildcat until it stops working. Well, it never stopped working! All I remember was successful Wildcat plays on 3rd down and a nice touchdown play too, yet, I can't remember the last time it was used. I DO know we haven't won since abandoning it. Seems like it would be extra valuable now that Freddie is hurt and Fitzy is failing. Is Chan trying to lose??

I don't get it. Usually teams use the Wildcat until it stops working. Well, it never stopped working! All I remember was successful Wildcat plays on 3rd down and a nice touchdown play too, yet, I can't remember the last time it was used. I DO know we haven't won since abandoning it. Seems like it would be extra valuable now that Freddie is hurt and Fitzy is failing. Is Chan trying to lose??

I am assuming it died when all the injuries took their toll, and our designated wildcat guy, Brad Smith, had to move to receiver full time...depth always an issue with this team....

I am assuming it died when all the injuries took their toll, and our designated wildcat guy, Brad Smith, had to move to receiver full time...depth always an issue with this team....

Seems to me that with Smith on the field it would be easier to move into a wildcat type formation (without the opposition knowing what you are doing). Just slide Fitz outside and put Smith behind center.

Yup. They have ruined Brad Smith.