is no one mentioning...

loserlovers

You call McKelvin stupid, yet you write like a 3rd grader. What year did you graduated Harvard again? Maybe you should save the insults until you learn basic grammar.

' actually i write very well and hold a masters degree from a real college, this however, is not a legal document and im not writing to impress you with my grammar, which is actually mostly correct, puntcuation well thats another story. Again, thats because I DONT CARE, this isnt a thesis statement genius. And if these were, half the people here would flunk. Can we all agree that only nerds reply to posts ripping the poster for bad grammar and improper use of homonyms? im writing like I talk, and since some of the people here have english as a second language, you should be more understanding and glad they even like the bills since they werent even born in wny. So why the hate? is it that youre a nerd or just real mad i called mcstupid, mcstupid? i think its pretty obvious he is, just like its obvious manning and brady are pretty smart, and fitz too. I think only someone else real stupid wouldnt be able to discern that.

' actually i write very well and hold a masters degree from a real college, this however, is not a legal document and im not writing to impress you with my grammar, which is actually mostly correct, puntcuation well thats another story. Again, thats because I DONT CARE, this isnt a thesis statement genius. And if these were, half the people here would flunk. Can we all agree that only nerds reply to posts ripping the poster for bad grammar and improper use of homonyms? im writing like I talk, and since some of the people here have english as a second language, you should be more understanding and glad they even like the bills since they werent even born in wny. So why the hate? is it that youre a nerd or just real mad i called mcstupid, mcstupid? i think its pretty obvious he is, just like its obvious manning and brady are pretty smart, and fitz too. I think only someone else real stupid wouldnt be able to discern that.

Weird how your profile says you're 19-years-old. Masters, huh. Okay.

I thought we would have a nice return when no one was even in the picture as McDummy caught the final punt...but he did his best Roscoe Parrish impression, "fake right, fake left, back to the right and....stopped for no gain" I mean the tackler had been on the ground already and just reached up with one hand and grabbed him. McDummy barely even moved. We should have had at least 15 yards maybe more..and a chance to win.

Im glad we get rid of players the instant they say they dont like buffalo, and keep true idiots like Mckelvin on the team.

Heres a list of other first round picks the bills magically turned into 4rth round picks...or worse...

Mcgahee

Marshawn

Evans

Maybin

not to mention late rounders who are now starting for other teams

Greer

Peters

Leonard

And free agents we let go who were "too old" or "just a shell of themselves"

Takeo spikes

London fletcher

Hangartner

others....

Honestly I would love to see Peters, Hangman, takeo, Greer, Evans and Mcgahee on this team right now...even maybin(start flame here)

Maybe there are some a-holes on the list but they are all good enough to start on other teams.

How long ago did we say takeo was too old? is it 10 years now?

So next on the agenda...Bills trade Leodis mckelvin and Cj spiller for conditonal fourth rounders as they prepare to draft rb or corner in the 2012 draft....amazing how things never change.

He did an impression of one of the best punt returners in NFL history and got no yards? OK, gotcha. This post is all over the place. Pisses me off too because I started an intelligent thread yesterday about Fitz's mechanics and got like three responses and this stupid thread is still going...

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/punt_ret_yds_per_ret_career.htm

Edited by metzelaars_lives

Seriously guys,

It was like in the high 50s all game, and I think it hit 60, that means the field temperature was in the 60s.

What the hell did McKelvin have a hand warmer on for?

Not to mention he is a CB!!!

Someone explain this to me!!!

:w00t:

He did an impression of one of the best punt returners in NFL history and got no yards? OK, gotcha. This post is all over the place. Pisses me off too because I started an intelligent thread yesterday about Fitz's mechanics and got like three responses and this stupid thread is still going...

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/punt_ret_yds_per_ret_career.htm

ya i used to say that too about how good roscoe is at kick returns, but that was 2007...look at his stats since then and ill bet you they are some of the worst around. Whereas hester in chicago (a real return man) seems to be doing better than ever, Parrish was fumbling and bumbling and not getting anywhere near the endzone for the last 4 years...mre fumbles than tds id bet without looking. Basically he sux and had a couple nice years due to bobby aprils schemes.

And my post had two related points, mckelvin sux but we keep him...other players who are good are let go and play better for other teams because they "say" the wrong thing. Mckelvin does the wrong thing over and over...so your point is you cant stand my post because I made 2 points that are actually related and your defense to that is that roscoes good?

why dont you put up a poll about if roscoes a great career return man and see how many here agree with you? post your stats there too. Id bet less than 20% would agree. Trent edwards had good stats when we were 5-1 in 2008, had he stopped playing at that point you could make a case he woud have been one of the best of all time. Your post about Fitz is probably too simple and focused on one small detail, maybe you dont get the bigger picture like I do and just like to obsess over one small thing.