[closed]T.O jr

just exactly did T.O teach young stevie?? how to get off blocks,check.how to have a great work ethic,check.how to correctly do touchdown celebrations,check. how to drop passes in critical points in a game,CHECK.seems to me that T.O has schooled stevie very well in all phases of the game. i just hope this trend doesn't continue. what say you????

Yeah, I would hate for Johnson to end up like one of the five most accomplished WRs in history.

agreed T.O is that.but, he was also one of the biggest locker room distractions ever.as a rebuilding team i just feel we dont need that kind of headache right now. if we were 9-2 not so much.but were not.

agreed T.O is that.but, he was also one of the biggest locker room distractions ever.as a rebuilding team i just feel we dont need that kind of headache right now. if we were 9-2 not so much.but were not.

But you don't get to 9-2 without a star WR and several other components. I have little patience for silly antics that hurt the team and can't believe how many people care more about seeing a stupid dance than a 15 yard flag, but that doesn't mean the Bills can even entertain the thought of not keeping a player of Johnson's skill.

Johnson is not an outsider or a hired gun for the Bills. He's one of the core of young guys they must keep intact if they are going to build anything close to a winner. This would be a bad FA loss for Buffalo.

Edited by KD in CT

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.