I Hate Tom Brady

Brady is obviously an outstanding QB, no doubt a first round hall of famer.

However, how would Brady (or Manning) do under the following conditions:

- O-Line made up mostly of cast-offs and low round draft picks, constantly injured, constantly changing.

- Receivers that are mostly UDFA's and late round picks, no true #1 receiver

- Very little use of the tight end (Brady without Gronk or Hernandez, Manning without Dallas Clark)

- No Wes Welker (he would have caught the game winner against the Jets)

- A defense that is incapable of stopping the other team to keep the game close.

All you Fitz haters think about this. Those pure pocket passers need a supporting cast. Notice that the Colts were having problems the past few seasons. They spent so much on Manning, they can no longer afford to get the support he needs to make the system work. Their awful season is not just because Manning is out, they were probably not going to do that well regardless. Fitz is starting to play more like Roethlisberger: keep the play alive with your feet and improvise. Not something that Brady or Manning are known for. Flame away!

Brady is obviously an outstanding QB, no doubt a first round hall of famer.

However, how would Brady (or Manning) do under the following conditions:

- O-Line made up mostly of cast-offs and low round draft picks, constantly injured, constantly changing.

- Receivers that are mostly UDFA's and late round picks, no true #1 receiver

- Very little use of the tight end (Brady without Gronk or Hernandez, Manning without Dallas Clark)

- No Wes Welker (he would have caught the game winner against the Jets)

- A defense that is incapable of stopping the other team to keep the game close.

All you Fitz haters think about this. Those pure pocket passers need a supporting cast. Notice that the Colts were having problems the past few seasons. They spent so much on Manning, they can no longer afford to get the support he needs to make the system work. Their awful season is not just because Manning is out, they were probably not going to do that well regardless. Fitz is starting to play more like Roethlisberger: keep the play alive with your feet and improvise. Not something that Brady or Manning are known for. Flame away!

They made the playoffs last year and made it to the Super Bowl the year before. I would kill for the Bills to have problems that led to results like that. I still think Manning is the best QB in the game. This season should be enough proof of that.

As for Brady, 99% of the hate is unjustified and is just jealousy more than anything. However, he is a whiner. Having said that, a lot of the greats are.

Regardless, if you think Fitzpatrick is anywhere close to either of the two, well...

Edited by QB Bills

They made the playoffs last year and made it to the Super Bowl the year before. I would kill for the Bills to have problems that led to results like that. I still think Manning is the best QB in the game. This season should be enough proof of that.

As for Brady, 99% of the hate is unjustified and is just jealousy more than anything. However, he is a whiner. Having said that, a lot of the greats are.

Regardless, if you think Fitzpatrick is anywhere close to either of the two, well...

Manning is a top 10, best in the game not even. You have to look at where Manning has played. In a dome against the AFC south, very easy conditions and competition. Marino is #1, Brady #2 . I would put Manning in the same area as Jim Kelly with Kelly a liitle better. Brady and Marino played all their home games outdoors against AFC east(outdoor) opponets when on the road. Who the heck has Manning played. Houston(dome)terrible secondary for years. Jacksonville(enough said) and Tennessee. Thats 3 expansion teams. I wish the Bills had the Colts opponets. JP Losman would still be here and a future hall of famer. Manning is highly overrated.

I would not say that Fitz is as good as Brady or Manning. I am saying neither would be quite so highly regarded if they had to play under the same conditions as Fitz. Their talents would not translate well.

If Brady would've played for the Bills he would've been run out of town just like, Losman, Edwards, Holcomb, Johnson, Flutie, Bledsoe, Hobert, Collins, Van Pelt. The only reason why people hate Brady is because he is so good. :sick:

Now if you will excuse me, I must vomit.

Manning is a top 10, best in the game not even. You have to look at where Manning has played. In a dome against the AFC south, very easy conditions and competition. Marino is #1, Brady #2 . I would put Manning in the same area as Jim Kelly with Kelly a liitle better. Brady and Marino played all their home games outdoors against AFC east(outdoor) opponets when on the road. Who the heck has Manning played. Houston(dome)terrible secondary for years. Jacksonville(enough said) and Tennessee. Thats 3 expansion teams. I wish the Bills had the Colts opponets. JP Losman would still be here and a future hall of famer. Manning is highly overrated.

Kelly was better than Manning? Wow, I want some of what you're smoking.

If we had Manning since 1998, we'd have a superbowl for sure. He's the greatest I've ever seen play the game imo.

Tom Brady a man who has made most of his opportunity to become a excellent NFL Quarterback an to this point in time have a outstanding career. He a person amongst millions who had such a dream and he one of few to actually be living it. Make no mistake to achieve being a starting Quarterback in the NFL , and then to achieve the success he has one can only be in awe and perhaps envy his success. Of course it is hardly desired his team for far to long has kicked the Bills behinds, but the man is great, wish he were a Bill and having his success in Buffalo. Hate that he is having this success elsewhere and at times at Buffalo's expense, but hating the man for his success , can't see it, the man is a great Quarterback.

I only have hated Brady over the years because he plays for the Pats, a division rival. I also grew up with many friends and family who were Pats fans so when they won 3 SB's in 4 years, it was pretty brutal. If he played for any other non-AFC East team I'd never have really disliked him all that much.

I respect him as a great player though. I do think overall Manning is better despite not as much success, but I guess it's pretty much a toss-up.

To be honest, after losing to the Giants and going 18-1, I got all the Brady-losing satisfaction I'll ever need. The biggest choke in sports history.

It's a well-known fact that the people of New England are very ambivalent about Tom Brady.

I mean the guy was recently photoed wearing a Yankees cap.

He's not "one of the guys."

This is not a guy that you can develop a strong liking for.

And I'll bet he has never screamed like a girl because a receiver caught a game winning throw.

What I am really trying to say is that he shows no emotion. Strictly business. Great quarterback, definitely. Likeable and able to rally the troops, maybe not so much. Maybe when he was younger, but not in the past few years from anything I have seen.