Get Fred back on the Pro Bowl Ballot

SDBilliever

I signed it...I know I have seen players go to past pro-bowls that were hurt...didn't Adrien Peterson miss like the first half of the year and still go to the pro-bowl a couple years ago?...just because he wasn't listed as "IR" he got to go.

I would love to see if but from what I have read, players on the IR are not eligible for the Pro Bowl. Gives him some reason to have a monster year next year, and if the Bills don't resign him a good contract somewhere else after next year (if the Bills don't draft another RB in the first round again).

Right!!??!

No, my point was that the less money we pay Jackson(who is 31 and coming off a season ending injury) means more money we can spend improving our team.

I know what you meant.

But whenever I hear someone express this particular sentiment, it makes me think of a sales seminar I attended years ago where they were comparing a poverty mentality with a prosperity mentality.

The miserly approach has a lot of negative psychological stuff attached to it which makes it the opposite (but just as bad as) the Daniel Snyder approach.

For one thing, you start chiseling players for every dime and see what that does to the player's regard for their employer. You also create "I am not deserving" and "we're not good enough" mentalities when you start getting overly-frugal.

Obviously a lot of it is a matter of degree and how you do things.

• 2 weeks later...

Right!!??!

No, my point was that the less money we pay Jackson(who is 31 and coming off a season ending injury) means more money we can spend improving our team.

so you don't think re-signing Jackson, after you've seen what our team has done since he went to IR, no matter what the cost, wouldn't be improving the team??

looks like we need 1 more signature...c'mon someone sign.:unsure: