Canadian Football League fight

Anyone (like me) who watched Maple Leaf Wrestling growing up would bet on Mosca

That was then.

The two men are within a year of each other, Mosca 74 and Kapp 73… but as happens, it looks like Mosca's legs are shot.

Funny and sad… especially Kapp's parting shot at the end… in fairness, Mosca smacked Kapp in the face with his cane which was the first step over the line.

Wow Joe Kapp, I remember the year he was in Boston (hehe they were 2-12 that year) he could launch a football. He would throw it way up like a damned punt. "when my friends and I played street ball we would say a "Joe Kapp Pass". He was pretty tough too, not sure I would bet on Mosca.

Actually read Kapp's Wiki page interesting guy to say the least.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Kapp

Lord Layton would have jumped in and broken it up, dontcha think, eh? :beer:

i think UFC should sign them to headline a card... imagine the two of them in tights... all that loose skin.. it would be hysterical! their balls probably sag to their knees.. i say kapp wins with a nipple twister that forces a submission!

I have as much or more respect for old people than anyone but let's face it, this took place in Canada. Once you cross the border, it is all one big hockey game. An don't tell me this guy held a grudge for 48 years. He can't remember things that happened 48 seconds ago.

I have as much or more respect for old people than anyone but let's face it, this took place in Canada. Once you cross the border, it is all one big hockey game. An don't tell me this guy held a grudge for 48 years. He can't remember things that happened 48 seconds ago.

Reminds me of that old joke about why Canadians do it "doggy style."