The Official Bills at Jets Game Thread

Just Jack

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering all the starters that are out I think we played a good game. We are not ready for prime time but good to see a competitive game

Yeah, that was a pretty damn good game considering.

I was expecting a blowout, and was prepared to not even be watching the game by the 4th.

My BP is through the roof. Rather feel that way than downright depressed.

That's why mature players don't do it.

Exactly.

And before anyone infers this to mean that the defense or the other penalties or the shanked kick are absolved for their flubs due to Stevie's idiotic play(s), no, they're not. Just that the assinine post TD dance stands out and, as fans, most of us want nothing to do with that sort of stupidity.

We shouldn't even had been in that position! ....no creativity on defense......horrible!

Why are they leaving dareus at nose tackle? U have to be commited to being creative....

George Edwards is the DC. "18 losses in less than 1 3/4 seasons George Edwards."

Exactly.

And before anyone infers this to mean that the defense or the other penalties or the shanked kick are absolved for their flubs due to Stevie's idiotic play(s), no, they're not. Just that the assinine post TD dance stands out and, as fans, most of us want nothing to do with that sort of stupidity.

Couldn't agree more. That was amazingly selfish on Stevie's part. That being said, how do you !@#$ up a kickoff when you are a kicker? I mean that's all that you do. It is amazing to me the number of ways that this team manages to find to lose football games. Absolutely pathetic. If the defense could have made just one play on that game winning series, the Bills would have won. They just didn't have it in them.

Couldn't agree more. That was amazingly selfish on Stevie's part. That being said, how do you !@#$ up a kickoff when you are a kicker? I mean that's all that you do. It is amazing to me the number of ways that this team manages to find to lose football games. Absolutely pathetic. If the defense could have made just one play on that game winning series, the Bills would have won. They just didn't have it in them.

If they did, they wouldn't be the Buffalo Bills.

It's painful to be a fan of this team. Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. I thought we hit rock-bottom under Dick Jauron...