Jags beat Hou in 6 out of 7 "expert" picks  :D

Den beats Tenn in 3 out of 6 "expert" picks  :w00t:

Pitt beats Bal in 5 out of 7 "expert" picks  :lol:

NE beats Jets in 4 out of 7 "expert" picks  :lol:

Bills beat 49ers in 7 out of 7 "expert" picks  :(

Im worried about the Jags winning!

176522[/snapback]

After reading that, I'm worried about the Bills losing now... :P

For what it is worth, I like Minnesota, Tampa Bay and the Jets this week. Three short priced home revenge games. Minnesota is my fave - Favre has not had success on artificial turf throughout his career, and pro-bowler (!!!!) Ahman Green has been running like he is 48 years old.

Jags beat Hou in 6 out of 7 "expert" picks  :lol:

Den beats Tenn in 3 out of 6 "expert" picks  :huh:

Pitt beats Bal in 5 out of 7 "expert" picks  :)

NE beats Jets in 4 out of 7 "expert" picks  :)

Bills beat 49ers in 7 out of 7 "expert" picks  :P

Im worried about the Jags winning!

176522[/snapback]

D :angry::lol: M E D !!! :lol:

Minnesota is so overrated. I just love brett farve, this guy is a warrior. Hope he creams the purple people eaters.

Look for NE to trounce the jests. Jests make me sick.

176905[/snapback]

I'm certainly not a big fan of Brett Farve this week. :lol:

I hope the Vikings give Brett the beat down.

The Bills WILL NOT lose this weekend. Fear not. F the Jags, i will say an x-mas prayer for houston to come up big. Houston stands more of a chance than we think. Denver outright sux, i'm surprised that with the play of Volek, the "experts" are picking Denever. Denver doesn't stand a chance in my opinion. I agree with the fact that no way NE loses two in a row. Houston needs to come up HUGE and deliver an early x-mas gift to the Bills.

I don't know about the NE game and the "no way they lose 2 in a row." They have more than a few older players who are starting to tire, their defense has been exposed by the Bengals and Dolphins these past 2 weeks, Brady's weaknesses were exposed by the Dolphins on MNF, and they have a short rest/work/prep week and have to play AT Jersey. I don't think it's a matter of them "not losing 2 in a row" but instead that they might not have enough in them to AVOID losing 2 in a row. We shall see, and it will be an interesting game to watch for sure.

AOL had the RAMS  over the EAGLES!! are they crazy?? Plus on some VEGAS sites,they must know something..Even with T.O being out I cant see it. The RAMS got there butt kicked last week by AZ.

177223[/snapback]

Were they taking the number or did they have the RAMS winning outright?

AOL had the RAMS  over the EAGLES!! are they crazy?? Plus on some VEGAS sites,they must know something..Even with T.O being out I cant see it. The RAMS got there butt kicked last week by AZ.

177223[/snapback]

This week the rams have mark bulger back at QB.

177223[/snapback]

AOL is with the majority on this one. The Rams are a three point favorite. The line reflects an expectation that Philly will be playing the practice squad all night, since their playoff position cannot change over its last two games.

Cheer up - if the Rams win and make the playoffs, Martz won't get fired. The elague would be less amusing without him.