Opinions ...

T master

You know i am just as frustrated a Bills fan as the rest of you , & have been a Bills fan since back in the day of

MIAMI'S GOT THE ORANGES BUT WE GOT THE JUICE !!!!!!

And if any of you can remember that & have been a fan that long then you know that i've been a fan of the Bills for just a few years . I have watched them have more than A great running back & still be a crappy team , I have watched the Bermuda triangle mess up some offenses , I remember Reggie Mckenzie & The Electric company (well you know who i mean) & of coarse the great 90's teams . So i feel in some way when it comes to being a Bills fan i've paid my dues !!

What i can't stand are these guys that come in and think they know exactly what's wrong with the team & who's to blame & what we should do & who we should fire . But while reading the post you know it's just a bunch of ignorant arm chair QB ramblings !!

There are more than a few folks on here that i truly believe know what they are talking about (one being P T R) among others , not only because they make sense in a lot of there posts , but they have been around longer than me & i feel are even a bigger Bills fan than I !!

Here's an opinion of mine which as my heading says "like A holes every one has one & they usually stink" but hopefully makes some sense , especially more than those saying "Nix sucks & doesn't know what he's doing" - "Gailey went from mega mind to Failey" & all the rest of the opinions the reflect the heading of this post .

Out of the starting roster this year to date here are some people that if you lose on a team with not much depth (as stated by Nix & Gailey the none football tards that they are !!) will & have hurt our team by their lose or could have been vital parts of our team as a whole !!

On IR lost before the season - That could have helped this team IMO - Easley , Corto , Torbor , Eddins , Huggins :doh:

On IR lost during the season that were starters that are hard to replace !! - Parrish , Williams , Merriman , Wood , Mcgee :cry:

Starters that have been lost for a game or a few games or have played all year with injuries - F . Jackson , Bell , Hairiston , Kelsay ,

D . Jones , S . Johnson , A . Williams , R . Lindell , G . Wilson , C . White :oops:

Then players released or traded that may have solved a depth problem in some ways - Hangartener , Evans , S. Nelson :doh: ,

:bag: even Maybin

Out of a 53 man roster that is 24 players from starting to depth players that have played with injuries (not 100%) , missed time , or will be or are sorely missed in this team going forward even Maybin is showing hustle for the Jets now for all of us haters !!

But for all of us that criticize who is doing what wrong , who should be fired , why we are playing bad , Fitz needing to shave , & all the other things that have fallen apart in the last couple of weeks :nana: think about what we have lost , you take that many starters away from most any good team & they are going to stumble (except maybe GB) so here's my stinkin opinion to put with all the rest of yours & now i'll let you all shred my post like the lovable Bills fans that you are !!

I will close by saying i really do agree with the ones that say Edwards needs to be fired !!!! GO BILLS :beer: !!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by T master

Playing hard and losing is one thing.

The Bills have not shown up now for three weeks.

They are an incompetent bunch of nincompoops who couldn't beat the Little Sisters of the Blind.

Everyone must share the blame from our dingbat of an owner to Fitz. Especially the def. staff.

You can look for excuses. There is no excuse for the last three turds.

You know i am just as frustrated a Bills fan as the rest of you , & have been a Bills fan since back in the day of

MIAMI'S GOT THE ORANGES BUT WE GOT THE JUICE !!!!!!

And if any of you can remember that & have been a fan that long then you know that i've been a fan of the Bills for just a few years . I have watched them have more than A great running back & still be a crappy team , I have watched the Bermuda triangle mess up some offenses , I remember Reggie Mckenzie & The Electric company (well you know who i mean) & of coarse the great 90's teams . So i feel in some way when it comes to being a Bills fan i've paid my dues !!

What i can't stand are these guys that come in and think they know exactly what's wrong with the team & who's to blame & what we should do & who we should fire . But while reading the post you know it's just a bunch of ignorant arm chair QB ramblings !!

There are more than a few folks on here that i truly believe know what they are talking about (one being P T R) among others , not only because they make sense in a lot of there posts , but they have been around longer than me & i feel are even a bigger Bills fan than I !!

Here's an opinion of mine which as my heading says "like A holes every one has one & they usually stink" but hopefully makes some sense , especially more than those saying "Nix sucks & doesn't know what he's doing" - "Gailey went from mega mind to Failey" & all the rest of the opinions the reflect the heading of this post .

Out of the starting roster this year to date here are some people that if you lose on a team with not much depth (as stated by Nix & Gailey the none football tards that they are !!) will & have hurt our team by their lose or could have been vital parts of our team as a whole !!

On IR lost before the season - That could have helped this team IMO - Easley , Corto , Torbor , Eddins , Huggins :doh:

On IR lost during the season that were starters that are hard to replace !! - Parrish , Williams , Merriman , Wood , Mcgee :cry:

Starters that have been lost for a game or a few games or have played all year with injuries - F . Jackson , Bell , Hairiston , Kelsay ,

D . Jones , S . Johnson , A . Williams , R . Lindell , G . Wilson , C . White :oops:

Then players released or traded that may have solved a depth problem in some ways - Hangartener , Evans , S. Nelson :doh: ,

:bag: even Maybin

Out of a 53 man roster that is 24 players from starting to depth players that have played with injuries (not 100%) , missed time , or will be or are sorely missed in this team going forward even Maybin is showing hustle for the Jets now for all of us haters !!

But for all of us that criticize who is doing what wrong , who should be fired , why we are playing bad , Fitz needing to shave , & all the other things that have fallen apart in the last couple of weeks :nana: think about what we have lost , you take that many starters away from most any good team & they are going to stumble (except maybe GB) so here's my stinkin opinion to put with all the rest of yours & now i'll let you all shred my post like the lovable Bills fans that you are !!

I will close by saying i really do agree with the ones that say Edwards needs to be fired !!!! GO BILLS :beer: !!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. The starters are pretty good. Need a couple new starters on offense, a few new starters on defense, and some more depth.

There are lots of bad teams around the league.