Marshawn Lynch

CowgirlsFan

Why are there so many threads on this site, Buffalo , rumblings, and the Bills site about former players, like Losman, Lynch, Williams, Edwards, POZ, Hardy, some folks like to live in the past I guess, The Stadium is full of old Jerseys with the same names. You couldn't pay me enough to wear a Losman Jersey or an Edwards. Live in the Now folks !

Why are there so many threads on this site, Buffalo , rumblings, and the Bills site about former players, like Losman, Lynch, Williams, Edwards, POZ, Hardy, some folks like to live in the past I guess, The Stadium is full of old Jerseys with the same names. You couldn't pay me enough to wear a Losman Jersey or an Edwards. Live in the Now folks !

Economy is bad and Jerseys ain't cheap!

Thats why I just got a Kelly and Thomas throwback jersey in the mail yesterday. i have decided its easier to go with former HOFers. (Probably knockoffs, but I bought them through ebay and won the auction for $30 each, new with all the tags. Mitchell & Ness I believe, with the 1990 SB tag on the white Kelly, and the Bills 35 and NFL 75 on the Thomas Blue 1994 IIRC)

I am trying to figure out who to change my Lynch and Whitner jerseys to just to keep them useable, also have a Bledsoe, but that one is an iron on and haven't been able to find a place where I can have a replacement name tag made in Iron on)

Thats why I just got a Kelly and Thomas throwback jersey in the mail yesterday. i have decided its easier to go with former HOFers. (Probably knockoffs, but I bought them through ebay and won the auction for $30 each, new with all the tags. Mitchell & Ness I believe, with the 1990 SB tag on the white Kelly, and the Bills 35 and NFL 75 on the Thomas Blue 1994 IIRC)

My in-laws bought me an authentic Reed jersey a couple of years ago - love it!

I had a nice Lee Evans White Throwback, I had "Evans" removed by my drycleaner, and figured it could double as an Andre Reed Jersey...

So what happens next?

I run into Andre Reed at the PB Ale House /San Diego Bills bar when Im wearing it during the Redskins game

and I had him sign it...Now it is REALLY an Andre Reed #83 jersey.

Andre is a Kool Muther FUKR!

I had a nice Lee Evans White Throwback, I had "Evans" removed by my drycleaner, and figured it could double as an Andre Reed Jersey...

So what happens next?

I run into Andre Reed at the PB Ale House /San Diego Bills bar when Im wearing it during the Redskins game

and I had him sign it...Now it is REALLY an Andre Reed #83 jersey.

Andre is a Kool Muther FUKR!

Good to hear from a San Diego Bills Backer, hope you wear it for the Dec. 11th Chargers Beat-Down

GO BILLS