Sanchez is not even Testaverde

They have Sanchez in command of a huge footnall market like the Jets this year and he apparently cant handle the assignment..Sanchez( unlike Manning,Rogers or Brady), cannot lead this team(this year) to any championship ( he's too sheepish)

Since he's been drafted I've likened Sanchez to Kyle Boller, only this year the Jets defense/run game is not good enough to carry that team throughout the season. Putting Sanchez in the same league as Vinny is embarrsing to Testaverde. I actually kind of agreed with what this one jets fan told me last night. If the Jets had a healthy "in his prime" Pennington the last 2 years they would've have probably won a superbowl.

They have Sanchez in command of a huge footnall market like the Jets this year and he apparently cant handle the assignment..Sanchez( unlike Manning,Rogers or Brady), cannot lead this team(this year) to any championship ( he's too sheepish)

Except when he's playing the Bills!

he looked like Montana against our defense

Like Hannah? I agree. A couple of PIs helped him look average on a 0-3 game at the half. He only throw it up for grabs to Plaxico Burress, slants to Holmes and a pump fake here or there. If the offense doesn't have succes on 1st downs he can't consistenly make plays. The only thing I like about him is his mechanics/movements selling play action.