Jets-Broncos live Game Thread

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Y'all if this team can beat the Jets, we can.

This season is far from over.

The difference is that Rex knows everything about our team, and Denver has a significantly better defense than we do. The NFL is about matchups, and we don't matchup well against the Jets.

Man all Tebow does is win. Sure glad they beat the Jets.

Jets didn't bounce back from the beat down from the Pats. That loss seem to take some edge of them mentally.

I like Tebow but he gonna get hurt running the ball like that. Ask Mike Vick.

Russ gonna sell out the Denver game here if Tebow keeps playing like he still at Florida.

Man all Tebow does is win. Sure glad they beat the Jets.

Jets didn't bounce back from the beat down from the Pats. That loss seem to take some edge of them mentally.

I like Tebow but he gonna get hurt running the ball like that. Ask Mike Vick.

Russ gonna sell out the Denver game here if Tebow keeps playing like he still at Florida.

Tebow is not a 5'11'' runt like Vick. He ain't gonna get hurt. But man he has no business throwing the ball.

The difference is that Rex knows everything about our team, and Denver has a significantly better defense than we do. The NFL is about matchups, and we don't matchup well against the Jets.

Agree, agree and agree. But the Jets' O is amongst the worst in the league. If we get rolling on O, we won't have to rely nearly as much on our D. If we had scored 28 points two weeks ago, which we're capable of, we would have won.

I loved watching when Tebow scored, the panned over to Rex and he sort of shrugged his shoulders and threw his hands in the air, basically giving up and saying "I have no idea how to stop this guy"

I can honestly say after watching this game, I don't fear the jets game in 2 weeks, and although its winable, I think it will be a closer and tougher game on x-mas eve against the broncos then originally thought. That is unless Tebow can't play to prepare for his birthday the next day :P

All the Bills have to do against the jets is continue to run the ball and not rely on the pass. On defence, put some pressure on Sanchez and try to get some turnovers. Against the Broncos, keep Tebow from running all over and make him throw the ball, I think our defence can make a few picks against him if he has to throw the ball

I loved watching when Tebow scored, the panned over to Rex and he sort of shrugged his shoulders and threw his hands in the air, basically giving up and saying "I have no idea how to stop this guy"

I can honestly say after watching this game, I don't fear the jets game in 2 weeks, and although its winable, I think it will be a closer and tougher game on x-mas eve against the broncos then originally thought. That is unless Tebow can't play to prepare for his birthday the next day :P

All the Bills have to do against the jets is continue to run the ball and not rely on the pass. On defence, put some pressure on Sanchez and try to get some turnovers. Against the Broncos, keep Tebow from running all over and make him throw the ball, I think our defence can make a few picks against him if he has to throw the ball

We still dont match up well with the Jets, we still cant stop the run.

If we win the Jets game I will be surprised to be honest but I hope you right. :)