Jets-Broncos live Game Thread

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I know.

And we snapped the Cowboys out of their doldrums too.

And Eli was very relaxed and effective against us too.

Zero pass rush is a bad situation.

It's a one word answer for those of you who are wondering...

Coaching...

Our Defensive Coaching Staff can't game-plan, is predictable, can't develop talent whatsoever, and can't adjust to anything...They've made the likes of Jason Campbell, Mark Sanchez, and Tony Romo look like Montana, Marino, and Johnny U...It's Coaching Folks...And I'm not saying we have great talent...We just have terrible Defensive Coaches... B-)

Jets are so off. Broncos have this if theystop with stupid mistake s

Mcgahee fumble when nothing was there

De jumps offsides on 3rd and 5

Maddening

The game seems to me like a gimmicky, embryonic Denver offense against a pretty good Jets defense and a marginally competent Jets offense missing its workhorse running backs against an up-and-coming Denver defense.

It's a one word answer for those of you who are wondering...

Coaching...

Our Defensive Coaching Staff can't game-plan, is predictable, can't develop talent whatsoever, and can't adjust to anything...They've made the likes of Jason Campbell, Mark Sanchez, and Tony Romo look like Montana, Marino, and Johnny U...It's Coaching Folks...And I'm not saying we have great talent...We just have terrible Defensive Coaches... B-)

I've been disappointed in the coaching only lately.

Even though the team has been ravaged by injuries on both sides, I still thought Gailey would emphasize the run (take advantage of his best player, Fred Jackson) to makeup for the injuries at O-line and wideout.

I also thought Gailey would have a few wrinkles to counter how defenses have been playing us lately.

Defensively again our best 3 pass rushers are gone, last season's sack leaders and Shawne Merriman. But with some good 1st and 2nd year players mixed with a few accomplished pros, I don't see where Dave Wannstedt has done anything to help George Edwards.

Make all the excuses you want but this defense is underachieving their talent level.

I never cheer for the JETS

What's up fellas. Back from NYC and haven't talked football in awhile.

Well, there's lots of Tebow haters and lots of Jets haters.

Who do we cheer for?

And then there's a few more of our favorite targets… Willis McGahee and Rex Ryan.

Burress took a long time to get up to speed… but now that he's finally in football shape, he's a really nice weapon.

Always liked his game but he's not a gailey type of wr

Seeing lots of jets holding calls not being made. I sense a jets bias tonight overall

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

The game seems to me like a gimmicky, embryonic Denver offense against a pretty good Jets defense and a marginally competent Jets offense missing its workhorse running backs against an up-and-coming Denver defense.

I've been disappointed in the coaching only lately.

Even though the team has been ravaged by injuries on both sides, I still thought Gailey would emphasize the run (take advantage of his best player, Fred Jackson) to makeup for the injuries at O-line and wideout.

I also thought Gailey would have a few wrinkles to counter how defenses have been playing us lately.

Defensively again our best 3 pass rushers are gone, last season's sack leaders and Shawne Merriman. But with some good 1st and 2nd year players mixed with a few accomplished pros, I don't see where Dave Wannstedt has done anything to help George Edwards.

Make all the excuses you want but this defense is underachieving their talent level.

It's not excuses...The injuries? Now that's excuses... ;)

Name one Game outside of Washington and KC (both those Teams were obviously pretty bad Offensively) where The Bills Defensive Coaches came up with an outstanding Game Plan to stop (not slow down) an opponent? Teams have marched up and down the Field on us all year...If we don't get the Turnovers vs. NE and Philly we get slaughtered in those Games too...Look at the 6 Quarter span of Sanchez and the first half vs. Romo...Our Defense was lost...Those 2 completed almost 90% of their Passes in that span...Romo was almost perfect...It's Coaching...You'll see soon enough when Edwards is (where he belongs) Coaching LB's for another Team, probably in College, next year...

I'm not saying The Bills are not underachieving on Defense based on the talent...Because that's true...I am saying that has a TON to do with Coaching...The same way Fitz and a few guys on Offense overachieved due to Gailey's Play Calling early on...It goes both ways...Gailey gets the most out of talent (well...at times at least he does)...Edwards squanders it... B-)

Always liked his game but he's not a gailey type of wr

Seeing lots of jets holding calls not being made. I send a jets bias tonight overall

I think he's a good signing for a team that's gone to two straight conference championship games like the Jets.

For a team that's rebuilding, he's just an aging vet with a lot of baggage (history of missing and being late for meetings and practices, the gun situation).

Hopefully one or two years from now, the Bills will be signing a talented and troubled vet to help us get back to the Super Bowl.

I'm not saying The Bills are not underachieving on Defense based on the talent...Because that's true...I am saying that has a TON to do with Coaching...The same way Fitz and a few guys on Offense overachieved due to Gailey's Play Calling early on...It goes both ways...Gailey gets the most out of talent (well...at times at least he does)...Edwards squanders it... B-)

Like I said, Edwards and Wannstedt have not done a good job.

And I've been disappointed with Gailey lately.

I thought Gailey would show another layer.

He hasn't yet.