rehearsal is for fags

REALLY!!! this is the "gay slur" Brett Ratner said. People under 35 suck because they were indoctrinated into PC movement from a young age. I use to tease and call my friends fags. It didn't mean I was calling them gay it was like calling them a dork, nerd or a goof. Fag does not necessarily mean gay. SO !@#$ off and let people say what they want without getting so offended.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not trying to be a douche, but why should I care who Ratner is or what he says? I mean really, is this worth the time it takes to google?

And, why should I care whether the pretentious PC crowd gets their panties in a bunch over somebody calling somebody a fag?

That's what they do. They are morons, and nothing is going to change that. And, people are going to call each other fags, no matter how much they whine, cause it's funny.

Calling Miami fans Dolphags is is funny, and while insulting, it's not overly so.

REALLY!!! this is the "gay slur" Brett Ratner said. People under 35 suck because they were indoctrinated into PC movement from a young age. I use to tease and call my friends fags. It didn't mean I was calling them gay it was like calling them a dork, nerd or a goof. Fag does not necessarily mean gay. SO !@#$ off and let people say what they want without getting so offended.

It's polite, courteous and classy to not use the word fag.... If you chose to take offense at being any one of those things, it is your right to do so.

If you are a white male, like myself and have never experience discrimination or hate speech, place yourself in those shoes just for just a moment... Think about how it would make you feel.

I also called my friends Faggots as a kid, but a grew up into a sensible adult who felt compassion for others...

Then again, my avatar is a tranny, so I may be biased in my openmindedness

Not trying to be a douche, but why should I care who Ratner is or what he says? I mean really, is this worth the time it takes to google?

And, why should I care whether the pretentious PC crowd gets their panties in a bunch over somebody calling somebody a fag?

That's what they do. They are morons, and nothing is going to change that. And, people are going to call each other fags, no matter how much they whine, cause it's funny.

Calling Miami fans Dolphags is is funny, and while insulting, it's not overly so.

Its called discretion.... Comedians get a pass, producers of shows do not... He should have known better

If you are a white male, like myself and have never experience discrimination or hate speech, place yourself in those shoes just for just a moment... Think about how it would make you feel.

so....white males are never the target of discrimination or "hate speech"? Is that your theory?

Fag!!

See The Little Faggot With The Earring And The Make-Up

Yeah Buddy That's His Own Hair

That Little Faggot Got His Own Jet Airplane

That Little Faggot He's Millionaire

Yes, us white males are an overwhelmingly beat down minority.... But nice try

Was that supposed to be clever? :thumbdown:

I suppose the average black, gay, hispanic, etc. born since 1975 is part of a beat down minority? That they deal with more prejudice than, say, a white kid in a predominately black neighborhood? I suppose white males never get assaulted on account of race, or passed over for a job on account of measures for diversity? And white guys never catch a beatdown at the hands of a half dozen guys for being the wrong color?

The point is, it's not 1960 anymore, so save your "my other penis is a vagina" schtick with your head held low because it makes you feel so good to feel so bad about **** you never lived through and have only heard about. That crap doesn't make you wise or compassionate. It just makes you an insufferable douche bag.

I suppose the average black, gay, hispanic, etc. born since 1975 is part of a beat down minority? That they deal with more prejudice than, say, a white kid in a predominately black neighborhood? I suppose white males never get assaulted on account of race, or passed over for a job on account of measures for diversity? And white guys never catch a beatdown at the hands of a half dozen guys for being the wrong color?

The point is, it's not 1960 anymore, so save your "my other penis is a vagina" schtick with your head held low because it makes you feel so good to feel so bad about **** you never lived through and have only heard about. That crap doesn't make you wise or compassionate. It just makes you an insufferable douche bag.

I am going to ask you to do a small task. Go get the Frommer's travel guide for places like Wyoming and Monatana, and flip to the special sections that warns homosexuals about traveling through those States.... there is a special sections that warns those peope against harm that will come to them for traveling through a free country. Hate speech flames these longstanding stances and beliefs on intolerance, and frankly, we are better people than that.

I am wise and compassionate, I choose to not repond to bigotry and racism with more bigotry and racism. I live in a neighborhood that is 60% African American, it was one of the first heavly integrated neigborhoods in Denver (Park Hill, go research it). I get dirty looks all the time from people in the neigborhood, at the same time, some of by black neigbors are the most kind and generous I have ever encountered- there is good and bad in all races, in places, in all countries...

Edited by B-Large

I am going to ask you to do a small task. Go get the Frommer's travel guide for places like Wyoming and Monatana, and flip to the special sections that warns homosexuals about traveling through those States.... there is a special sections that warns those peope against harm that will come to them for traveling through a free country. Hate speech flames these longstanding stances and beliefs on intolerance, and frankly, we are better people than that.

There are large areas in Arizona which have signs posted by the federal government warning US residents not to travel onto those segments of American soil because they're overrun with Mexican drug dealers and armed coyotes smuggling immigrants. If we can't care enough to be upset that parts of our country have literally been taken over by another country to the extent that we do nothing more than put up a warning sign to leave Mexicans alone, I'm doubtful you'll find anyone who gives a crap what's in the Frommer's travel guide.

Not to mention, anyone with even the slightest bit of awareness knows, that attitudes towards homosexuals is quickly going the way of attitudes towards colored people. There will always be that handful of people who yell "racism" and "homophobe" whereever you turn, but for all intents and purposes, most of America could give a crap if you're black and suck dick.

If the dude was from virtually any other industry than Hollywood, he'd be going back to his job today. America wasn't insulted. Hollywood was. The rest of us don't give a crap.

I am wise and compassionate, I choose to not repond to bigotry and racism with more bigotry and racism. I live in a neighborhood that is 60% African American, it was one of the first heavly integrated neigborhoods in Denver (Park Hill, go research it). I get dirty looks all the time from people in the neigborhood, at the same time, some of by black neigbors are the most kind and generous I have ever encountered- there is good and bad in all races, in places, in all countries...

You mean they don't have a section warning white folks to stay out of places like Inglewood, Compton, Oakland, etc...or Anglos to stay out of East L.A. and the like?

You mean they don't have a section warning white folks to stay out of places like Inglewood, Compton, Oakland, etc...or Anglos to stay out of East L.A. and the like?

No, that would be "racist."

But its OK to put in a travel guide that "all white people living in this area are bad."

Good thing there is never any bigotry against whites.

Edited by RkFast

You should listen to him B-Large, no one knows more about being an insufferable douche bag than Rob.

Rob doesn't understand there's a difference between territorial thugs and being discriminant against by business and government, while racism has lessened you still have examples of it's pervasiveness as demonstrated by studies like this My link

FWIW, this is the go to "faggot" content, IMO.

As for Ratner....he makes ****ty movies so I think he should never have been hired in the first place.

For those that say "well it doesnt mean gay" unfortunately that's not true. We may have adapted it as Sage Louis says in that clip ^ but that doesnt mean that, by and large, the entire negative context of the word comes from its application to gay guys. In that regard, its no different than "!@#$" "kike" or "spic" They are singular hurtful words that draw a negative connotation from a a characteristic of a person.

Now, its important to note that Ratner obviously has the right to say faggot, !@#$, kike, spic, dago, etc. He has the freedom to say all of those things.....but the Academy has the right, as a private organization, to fire him for use of those words. They can fire him because they dont like the hat he wore. They can fire him because he wears skinny ties. They can (and should have) fire him for making the joke that is X-Men 3. He was appropriately punished by an organization that has a disproportionately (which is kind of sad but whatever) high number of homosexuals or homosexual sympathizers (the idea that not hating on someone because of their sexuality is notable is pretty sad).

This has nothing to do with "PC" or any other bull **** excuse people blame the intolerance of their ignorance on. Ratner was stupid. Ratner bit the hand that feeds. Ratner lost sight of the people he represented and were willing to pay his salary. As a result, he was fired.

Freedom of speech (regardless of how it aligns with political correctness) is not and never has been an immunity to judgment as a result of the things you say. Freedom of speech does not mean there will be no consequences for the things you say. The practical rule remains: don't say dumb **** if you want to keep your job.